Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GROUP BUY on RC 550's Through December 12th

Alrighty guys, I'm doing my best to get you all some early X-mas presents and in an attempt to throw out the best deals I can, I am offering a group buy on RC 550's.

***We Have Extended the Group Buy to December 12th***

Price is as follows:

$57.50 per injector

$5.00 per clip

$10 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S.

So for $385.00 SHIPPED you get an entire set of RC Injectors WITH clips

I need quite a few of you to jump on the bandwagon and will only take confirmations from people who call up and give credit card #'s to reserve a set. You won't be charged until it's time to ship, so let's get you a fuel system for X-mas!!!!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Trent, did you see that RC was redesigning their low-imp 550 unit? If so, did you have any news to present?

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MrBoost said:
Trent, did you see that RC was redesigning their low-imp 550 unit? If so, did you have any news to present?
Yes the current 550's are being phased out for replacement of a newer version of them. They will supposedly be more effecient and have a different spray pattern, etc. But you will of course be paying for the "newness" of the design and the alleged superiority over the current design. No prices have been released yet, but I'm sure they will be more expensive.

·
Registered
314 Posts
New isn't always better!!!!! I like to wait until all the bugs are worked out on NEW parts.

Perfect timing Trent!!!! I just sent my turbo off to PT for a 60-1 upgrade.

I'm in for a set of the tried and true.

Dennis

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For those of you that do want to purchase them, please give me a call so I can get your information and credit card info for our file. Once they are ready to be sent, I'll give you all emails or calls to confirm the charges. Make sure you call quick! The spots are filling up.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me clarify guys. We need these sold in sets. RC will only sell them to me in complete sets, so I am unable to break up sets. I need to sell each of you a set of 550's with clips. If a couple of you want to get together and one order clips and one order injectors, that's cool, but I need them sold in sets only.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thermactor said:
oh. then per-injector pricing seems a bit off to me if you're not selling them per-injector
I was just breaking it down for you so the guys buying them could see what they are paying for them. Most other sites break them down into per injector, so this makes it easier for everyone to see the savings.

·
Registered
143 Posts
What about shipping to Canada? Is this open to us canucks?

Could you throw a Lexus AFM into the box for the same shipping cost? Price of Lexus AFM?

Thanks

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Hey Trent.

Yeah I was wondering the same!

How much for shipping to Calgary? Would there be cheaper shipping if we ordered 2 sets at the same time?

Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
trent,

Can you get o-rings? When will they ship? Do i have to wait until after Dec. 5th to get them shipped? Will they be coming from RC or from you?

Thanks,

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
Pete_Howard said:
trent,

Can you get o-rings? When will they ship? Do i have to wait until after Dec. 5th to get them shipped? Will they be coming from RC or from you?

Thanks,

i would also like to know the same ??

if so i am onboard!!!

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The O-rings are Toyota parts and RC doesn't supply those of course. I could order them and have them sent out with each set, but that would be a little higher cost.

I can ship to Canada no problem. We always take care of our buddies to the North with low declaration values :) Shipping would be another 10 dollars for Canada.

The buy will end on the 5th at which time I will place the order with RC. I will have them the following week and then shipping out. I don't have very many people calling in to confirm payment yet, so if it doesn't pick up quick, I will have to shut it down.

·
Heavy Metal Momentum
1,121 Posts
Damn sweet deal Trent. Wish I had known. I just paid 400 including duties for a used set w/o clips. The clips aren't going on any type of special are they? :)

G

·
Dang, figures....drop some money in a stereo system, alarm/autostart and keyless, and get some other basic crap...and now you drop the injectors on me.....
poop.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts