Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I came across this at http://www.hardpipes.com:81/hardpipes/hardpipes/main.htm a Seamless aluminum mandrel bent upper radiator pipe. Comes with all silicon connections as well as stainless clamps. Works with all 3rd Generation Supra's. Pipes have a 1/8" wall thickness and are all hand polished.

Would anyone be interested in a group buy for this radiator pipe?

Doesn't have a listed price, but im sure if we get enough guys together, we can get a good price outta these guys.

Just a thought, heres the website

Hardpipes

and heres a picture of the actual pipe

If you are interested, leave a reply here and we can see how many people we can get.

·
Señor Member
4,741 Posts
interested, any idea, ballpark, price?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to give them a shout at the price and the number of people we need for a price break

·
0 Posts
Need price or a link that works. I will be in if the price is right.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the 2JZ upper rad pipe is $85.00 and the lower is $100.00

Says they can chrome it for an extra $30.00

I'm not exactly sure what they would charge for the 7M pipe, but I don't see it being much more than $80~

B

·
0 Posts
That doesn't sound to bad but that pipe doesn't look like its mandrel bent. There apears to be a kink at the bottom.

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
I'm interested... post some more info when you get a group price and stuff.

Pipe looks good.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like suprasport.com does...for $89.00

hmm....

Jeff, can you get those blue rubber housings in red?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Sorry for the delay in response guys. This is the outfit I have been working w/ to get these pipes. I coordinated one Houston MkIII driver so they could spec the pipe, but it was off a wee bit. I will send over a new upper rad hose so they can fine-tune the size/shape. I have a source for at least 5 colors of couplings. I hope to find a lower-cost of the T-Bolt clamps as well. Prolly happen when I get back from our FL trip. See our catalog for a pic of one proto unit. Howard of the NE gang will try this out w/ his Fluidyne Rad.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am interested. Count me in too. Thank you!

Henry

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi, I'm still new to the forums but I am interested in this group purchase. Like I said I am new, so my question may sound dumb....how does the group buy work? Do we all just put down (hey I saw this in these forums)...or what?

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
i found 2.5" stainless steel t-bolt clamps for $4.50 canadian at a local hyrdolics shop. turbo shops will rape you for things like this....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts