Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
dammit Larry, just when I thought I was done buying everything, you come out with the 4l80, then the group buy on the tensioner, now this... what hp levels or injector size is it recommended to go from double to triple? I'm hoping I'm too small.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Got pics?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Mine came from a guy named Curtis who used to own a shop in AZ. Where did the SP one come from Chris? :)

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
dammit Larry, just when I thought I was done buying everything, you come out with the 4l80, then the group buy on the tensioner, now this... what hp levels or injector size is it recommended to go from double to triple? I'm hoping I'm too small.
It's not about injector size it's about fuel pump. Two Densos are good to about 1100 safely, three Walbros are good to about 1350. It's always good to have more fuel pump than you need.

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
Why is it a pissing match where who got what where. Who gives a flying FUCK. bashing another shops thread is bullshit Chis wouldnt do that to anyone. I think someone just needs to eat some humble pie and take a chill.

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why is it a pissing match where who got what where. Who gives a flying FUCK. bashing another shops thread is bullshit Chis wouldnt do that to anyone. I think someone just needs to eat some humble pie and take a chill.

Take that Ryan!!! :D

I dont think he eats much pie though....... he is Japanese you know :)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Take that Ryan!!! :D

I dont think he eats much pie though....... he is Japanese you know :)

Obviously 30psiblk is 5 years old and knows no history about the Supra world or Larry and I.

Larry and I are good friends and give each other shit all the time.

Chris on the other hand :hay: :hay: :hay: hahhaa

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
Little Kid I Beg To Differ And Have Been In The Supra World Long Enough To Know You Are An Egotistical Person Take My Advise Humble Pie. Enough Said On The Issue Miami and Ill hook you up with the other type of pie that will def. humble you. Larry and Chris know what Im talking about!!! lmao

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Little Kid I Beg To Differ And Have Been In The Supra World Long Enough To Know You Are An Egotistical Person Take My Advise Humble Pie. Enough Said On The Issue.

I've been in it as long as anyone and I don't know who you are. I wonder why that is? :love:

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
read my edited post big guy...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts