Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Built Auto
1,096 Posts
I've raced my friend's lightly modded 2nd gen GS-T with my intake and exhaust N/a auto before a few times.....

from a 50-60 roll, I'd pull 1/2 car on him and he'd reel me back in and pass.

I'd suggest dont race that GSX if you have an auto.

· Built Auto
1,096 Posts
yes i'm sure.....I'm talking about 80-110 mph not 150mph....:rolleyes:

and a bolt on n/a auto doesn't have much top end either....unless you're comparing it to a civic or something. my damn car in stock form couldn't get out of its own way.

· Built Auto
1,096 Posts
rwsupra.com said:
Rocky, shut up. I know that you are turbo so just kiss my white ass!!! Soon enough, my car will be able to beat your slow ass 8psi turbo.

Ryan
hahaha, looks like i hit a nerve with that one. :) Its alright man, I used to be like you, defending the n/a at all costs. Sure it seemed fast then, but after I got just a little bit of boost, it changes my outlook. As far as you soon beating my little 8psi turbo....dont think I'm staying at 8psi for long buddy. :) Kean will soon have a christmas present ready for me and I'll start boosting 16psi+.

btw...my car with 3psi of boost (leak) a full tank of gas, and a 2.6 60' and a horribly slipping tranny can still beat your n/a :). Get that turbo and quit with the all motor mess ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.