Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
778 Posts
it realy depends on the year. 91-94 i am not possitive but theyre faster right? i know ive beaten plenty of 2nd gen gsx's they seem to pull fairly well off the line even though they have a turbo, the supra still does better in the top end. its only 150 bucks.. lets hope u can drive though :D ive got my money on u and ur supra though.. eclipses are wayyy over rated

· Registered
778 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
You've beaten plenty of GSX's. I thought you got your car about a month ago? :rolleyes:

yes.. ive beaten a bunch of gsx's a month is plenty of time to throw down some races.. :p took ma car down to ft collins and raced 3 in one night, and ive raced a few here in town.. havnt lost yet. btw ill be keepin a camera in my car from now on.. so for all of u about to call bs ill have some videos soon :D

· Registered
778 Posts
lol u tottaly beat the gsx from the roll... face it gsx owners.. the n/a supra is faster stock for stock.. as for modded ones.. ya they fast.. but saying they can beat an n/a supra is like sayin the heavy weight champion could take the amateur.. if they are in different classes how can u compare them.. ill have some videos of a few gsx races as well in the future..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.