Supra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Raced the GSX, 3 races from 50mph, and 2 from a dead stop. The 50 mph races varied but i won them all by at least 2 car lenths. It shocked the shit out of me when i beat him two times from a dead stop(with him brakeboosting). We were both automatic, he had a BOV,air intake, and exhaust..while i just had exhaust. and in the 1/4 mile i beat him by about 3-4 car lenths ..it disappointed me:p i thought i was gonna be raped off the line.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
me neither :rolleyes: , if you have AIM i might be able to send it to you through there if nobody comes foreward to host it. The screen name is Sniper1123

G

·
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
first of all from the looks of the vid the GSX killed you.

as an owner of a GSX:D , I give you some help for future knowledge.

GSX great from a stop or small roll. In stock form runs about 15.2 to 15.8(bad clutch). Also in stock form AWD have little to no top end but do not cut out at 129. When the turbo is upgraded to GSX gain that top due to now been able to spool in 5th. stock turbo does not really even spool in 5th gear it a joke.

GST shit from a stop or small roll unless the driver is really good. Now GST have great top ends and seem to not get turbo issues in 5th. The only draw back is the ecu of a GST has a cut at 129.

I have never been in a Supra so I am not sure but I think I stock supra runs like that. Also anothing if he even has exhaust then you almost f**ked because that will help with 5th gear issues.

· Registered
778 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
You've beaten plenty of GSX's. I thought you got your car about a month ago? :rolleyes:

yes.. ive beaten a bunch of gsx's a month is plenty of time to throw down some races.. :p took ma car down to ft collins and raced 3 in one night, and ive raced a few here in town.. havnt lost yet. btw ill be keepin a camera in my car from now on.. so for all of u about to call bs ill have some videos soon :D

7,373 Posts
ok I raced my friends GSX in my new car.

My car is stock 280hp ('04 G35 6MT)

His car is a '97 GSX, K&N intake, N1 exhaust and a greddy BOV

I beat the crap out of him, but an NA would not be able to beat a modded GSX at all

G

·
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
DSMwildfire0310 said:
first of all from the looks of the vid the GSX killed you.

as an owner of a GSX:D , I give you some help for future knowledge.

GSX great from a stop or small roll. In stock form runs about 15.2 to 15.8(bad clutch). Also in stock form AWD have little to no top end but do not cut out at 129. When the turbo is upgraded to GSX gain that top due to now been able to spool in 5th. stock turbo does not really even spool in 5th gear it a joke.

GST shit from a stop or small roll unless the driver is really good. Now GST have great top ends and seem to not get turbo issues in 5th. The only draw back is the ecu of a GST has a cut at 129.

I have never been in a Supra so I am not sure but I think I stock supra runs like that. Also anothing if he even has exhaust then you almost f**ked because that will help with 5th gear issues.
From the stop we werent racing that time..only from the roll. We were just dodging traffic after we stopped.

· Registered
778 Posts
lol u tottaly beat the gsx from the roll... face it gsx owners.. the n/a supra is faster stock for stock.. as for modded ones.. ya they fast.. but saying they can beat an n/a supra is like sayin the heavy weight champion could take the amateur.. if they are in different classes how can u compare them.. ill have some videos of a few gsx races as well in the future..

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.