Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was about to get off the highway today when i started to roll up on a bike, i figured i'd stay on a few more exits....and i'm always saying how i want to see what would happen with running a bike...I've had a 750 so i kind of remember how they were...they were fast by all means.....so to get the the kill....I was in front of the bike and i could see him getting on it a little...i didn't really do anything at first...then we both started to go a little faster and i just steped on it..pretty much pulling the whole time.....after that i let him go by and then i got behind him...i was riding his ass a little so he got in the tuck and i knew it was on...he pulled a little on me at first becasue i was lagging a little but as soon as i hit boost it was all over...i had to let off becasue i would have killed him if i didn't...i was unable to pass becasue of cars...so would that be a kill or not???i didn't pass him becasue of cars but i would have killed him if i didn't let off...this was on a 76gts at 24psi....oh and i would have loved to have the full effect of passing him...but oh well maybe next time

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
If you closed the ground between him and you, you won in my book

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i would think too....i mean if i didn't let off i would have ran him over...

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you don't actually run over him you didn't really win!
A bike is fast up to about 120 or little more then a BPU can take MOST of them.
But bikes are more fun though.
Len

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice run. ;)

·
Built T78 6spd
263 Posts
Takes more then a BPU at 120+

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Len94bpu said:
If you don't actually run over him you didn't really win!
A bike is fast up to about 120 or little more then a BPU can take MOST of them.
But bikes are more fun though.
Len

Run a busa and make that statement.... :rofl:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Please note I said MOST of them. I have beaten a aprilla millie (sp) at speed.
But then my boy passed me 65-130mph run in a 900rr (I did have 3 adults in the supra though.
Len

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
anyone raced a new Kawasaki ZX-14? they're supposed to be busa killers...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts