• Other

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been debating on these 2 for a while now and can still not make up my mind. Feel free to recommend other wheels too

btw: gunmetal is my preference.

thanks

//gwailo-

J

·
0 Posts
id buy the gtn,s .......yea the 7,s are newer "if thats a word"
ive seen both in person and mounted on supra,s and the 7,s
look to chunky........gtn,s all the way

johnny k

·
Registered
397 Posts
yeah the GT-7's are a hell of alot better IMO

:devil:

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
the 7's.. are well... ugh... :barf:

GT-N's would look good! :bigthumb:

who cares how many people have them.. if it looks good, it looks good.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
i would go with the gt-7's i think they are alot nicer but that may be because they are also newer.

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GT-7

GT-N

either would be in gunmetal because I think a white supe with tinted windows and 97-8 headlights would look sickass with gm wheels.

I really like the GT-N but they ARE a little played. There are damn sexy though and there can never be too much of a good thing!

The GT-7 is a little different than most things. It has an odd number of spokes and looks a little chunky for a supra. Different though.

I likethe new SF Challenge in GM but I'm not sure I would like 19's on my car. They might be overpowering. (plus they are a little more than I want to spend :( ) What do you guys think?

Right now I'm leaning towards the GT-N because it just looks more at home on a supra. My only reserve is it is a little common.

More feed back guys! Thanks!

//gwailo-

·
Registered
143 Posts
theres a black supra in the bay area with the gunmetal gt7's...i think 19's.....looks amazing on the supra........forgot what his name was.........

also, have you considered SF Winnings? those are nice in gunmetal as well.....

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The only reason i wouldn't do those^^ (up 2) is because I really want a lip on my rims. The GT-7's have a monster lip on them (deeper than the thin part of american paper money) but I kinda like the GT-N's still more. how deep os the lip on those?

Thanks, and more feedback! It's getting close to purchase!

//gwailo-

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
I think the 7s look kinda cheap. Maybe like a motegi or knockoff... just my humble opinion

Personally, I love the gt-n. Oh so good.

TE-37s may not have a lip, but they beat both the other volks in weight, if you don't plan on going any wider than 10.5, I say go with the TE37:)

billy

·
Registered
770 Posts
I would go with gt-7's just because they dont make the gt-n in 19's. I think the supra has to big of a wheel well to only get 18's.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Just flip a coin. You can't go wrong with either.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts