Supra Forums banner

gt spec or hks super dragger?

1K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  97rsptt6sp 
G
#1 ·
hey guys im a little confused on which exhaust i should get....the gt spec or the hks super dragger? your feedback will be appreciated.....let me know if you guys think any other exhaust out there in the 500-600 dollar price range (used) is better than these two.

o ye i thought the rmm downpipe would be the one for me....what do you guys think?

#7 ·
i had the GT Spec and loved it. looked good, sounded good, and the performance gain was good. tally another one up for the GT Spec.:)

G
#9 ·
Fuck both and get Thermal :D jk

My buddy have the gt-spec and its cool.
I raced a guy with the hks carbon and it wasnt anything special.
The dragger I heard at idle and it was kinda cool too.
But if you wanna go with a killer sound but not loud all the time then go with what I got plus a dp.

At idle the Thermal has a low muscle car rumble and you can hear the turbo spooling(badass). At WOT it screams like a F1 formula car.

MY 2cent.

#10 ·
HKS Cabon Ti nothin special? Your priorities on exhaust must be different than mine. It has a nice deep sound in low revs and actually gets quieter in the higher rpms. That's how i like it, not too loud but still gets the job done.

Not to mention that it scares away ricers just by lookin at it.:D

But if this is a poll between gt and dragger go gt.

#17 ·
chnco said:
I guess this is a "GT Spec Owners" thread. :D

Well, I'll vote for the Dragger, because it's got huge piping and sounds good. And I have one on my car ;)
:bigthumb: Same here. I like the nice deep rumble sound that isn't too loud under normal driving, but comes alive at WOT. IMO a lot of others sound too raspy but that is just me.

G
#19 ·
the_desi_supra_raja said:
hey guys im a little confused on which exhaust i should get....the gt spec or the hks super dragger? your feedback will be appreciated.....let me know if you guys think any other exhaust out there in the 500-600 dollar price range (used) is better than these two.

o ye i thought the rmm downpipe would be the one for me....what do you guys think?
Super Dragger :bigthumb: I have it on my car and I love the sound.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.