Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Silhoutte tail light box the supra has a GT twin turbo badge anybody have info on that?

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
I'm pretty sure that was for the 2 liter twin turbo pre89? The narrow body? I made a huge thread about one not too long ago. If that's what ur talkin about I can find it and send you a link.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
2.0L Twin Turbo car (GA70 - and not neccesarily narrow-body).

Not sold here in North America.

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
front grill

rear 86-88

for anyone interested :)

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
ya i like the 3.0 gt turbo badge better. the ga70 with the 1g-gte had the gt twin turbo

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
i got a 3.0 gt turbo sittin around lookin lonely :p
i think the gt twin turbo would be cool for pre 89 1jz's but for 89+ genuine is best hehe

·
supra crazzzy
585 Posts
where do u get the 3.0L Turbo badge anyways??? or the one that is often written on the side of the car that says something liek DOHC 24 valve turbo or something. can u get thoses from the toyota dealership or what???

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
You could try. The 3.0 GT Turbo is written on the side moldings left side. If u don't know what it looks like I can get a pic cuz I know where a few are. DOHC 24 valve turbo I haven't seen, I've just seen twin turbo A, supra, toyota, and I think that's it :dunno:

·
supra crazzzy
585 Posts
AGlobalThreat said:
You could try. The 3.0 GT Turbo is written on the side moldings left side. If u don't know what it looks like I can get a pic cuz I know where a few are. DOHC 24 valve turbo I haven't seen, I've just seen twin turbo A, supra, toyota, and I think that's it :dunno:
I know what the 3.0 GT turbo badge looks like but i can't seem to find the decal with the DOHC and all that stuff it shows it on the website with all the exterior colour schyeme I just can't find it right now

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
you mean these ;)

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
i wuv my toyota dealer ;)

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
In the Japanese EPC... which I have. I can look up JDM P/N's etc, if you want them.

Probably won't be able to get them at a local dealer though. Suze can likely get them though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts