Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what this turbo would run for horse on my 1jzgtte. its a dual ball bearing turbo and also the rpm rang that it would operate in. thax for the help

·
Registered
215 Posts
search doesnt work, at least for me... The search tab doesnt even exist!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Off topic - Do you actually have a "Seach" button? It sure never reappeared for me. /OT

to much time (should be "TOO much time" btw), you can search SF through Google:

Go to Google and enter "gt3540r site:supraforums.com"

HTH

·
4,934 Posts
good job, genius. pay attention next time you post spaniard, or post something helpful.

id guess around 600 HP...but im not a turbo expert, so dont take my word as fact.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
We all know the search button is broken, so why doesnt this guy actually figure out flow maps for the turbo application he wants. Threads like these are stupid. Like me posting a topic asking how much horsepower I'm going to make with so and so parts, when I shouldnt be wasting anyones time and instead just get on the dyno and figure out. This guys questions should have been, "Do you recommend this turbo for this xxx hp goal?" Then it means he actually did some research to get him on the right track. You said post something helpful? haha. You just said 600hp and admitted your not an expert and not to take your word. Put your efforts else where.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Posts like this sure don't help people do their research when the search function does work. Nothing I love more when I'm searching for info on a topic than getting 93 threads which all have no responses other than "search".

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
You seriously need to read man. You have all of Supraforums.com, Supramania.com and plenty of other MKIII forums and resources.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts