Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
you need a 12mm x 1.25 to -4 AN and a 12mm x 1.25 plug. you can get the plug from your local auto parts store. there are oil pan drain plugs that are the right size.

just buy the oil line from SP. im willing to bet that the cartridge of teh turbo uses a 1/8" NPT fitting. get the 1/8" NPT to -4 straight adaptor. get the oil hose w/ a 90* on one end and a straight on the other end. also, buy soem DEI heat wrap for the oil line. run the oil lne up thru the 3 and 4 header runners. then, you have to find out what drain flange you want. i had 2 kits, an SP and a WOTM. one drain flange had a 2" extension w/ the -10AN male fitting brazed to it. the other one was the flange w/ a NPT to -10 fitting threaded in. i think the WOTM drain flange that bolts to the block was polished... the only down side was that the gasket surface was not flat and wouldnt seal w/o the use of FIPG. the oil line kits are $120 last time i checked... just double check to make sure the drain flanges are NOT polished.

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
NJsupraA70 said:
If you have to ask that question you shouldnt be making your own oil lines..

i agree...

and if you order from SP or shops you have to order it from i would have to call you stupid because:

1, you live 20 minutes away from Titan Motorsports
2. we have one of the biggest hyrulic supply companies here in orlando

i still dont see how you claim to know so much about 1jz's on one forum, then ask every question i the book on another... which one is it?

· Banned
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I never put a single on a JZ block, i have no idea whats needed to make look professional like those cool little billet flanges for the oil return. I coulda went to discount auto parts got some NPT fittings and rubber oil lines but i didnt wanna half ass it, im going for show quality. Theres a few one off or never done things to my car, i want to keep that theme going.

PS: Check your email, i sent you one to ur titan address like 2 weeks ago with a shopping list.

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
PS: Check your email, i sent you one to ur titan address like 2 weeks ago with a shopping list.

proably got sent to my junk email. try pming it to me.

to look professional you need the two flanges for the return the line, the fittings. thats pretty much everything for the oil return lines.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.