Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can get a 2jz in florida (no tranny or auto) anywhere from $1500-$2000, while rb26's are still going from $3000-$4500. You ausie get all the good stuff :). I would build a rb30 if i was over there.

·
Registered
256 Posts
haha thats my supra and my buddy jon's 240. he won by 40 thousands of a second on that run. i need a different gear ratio in the back the 4.10s killed me as you can see me shifting into 2nd befor around the tree. we both set person best passes on that run. I ran a 10.67 at 128. hope to get a few bugs worked out and turn the boost up next season.

Steven Rooks

·
Registered
702 Posts
RB's are not that much here man, they are cheap as chips haha..I should know because my best mate has gone through about 4 in his crappy datsun GTR, while im still running the same ol stock 2J haha

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@Dynomite - Yeah you guys got it made, the only place we can get them is from importers locally or buy them on ebay... prices are just still too high, but i will always love rb's. For right now though the 2j is the best bang for your buck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.