Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3.5 Vband clamp/flange GT42R, Auto LR Axle!

What is your First & Last name? Mac Massengill
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 423.650.3680 (cell) or 423.338.2027 (work)
What is your City? : Benton
What is your State? : TN
What is your Zipcode? : 37307

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Selling all of these parts either off my 97 TT Supra or parts I've accumulated that I've decided not to use. Email or PM would be the fastest method of communication as I will get a notification instantly from my phone.

I will accept Paypal (you pay 3% fees), money order/cashier check, or cash in person. After payment is cleared, I will ship using FedEx Ground and tracking info will be provided. Please note if prices are listed with shipping, then that includes shipping to the continental 48 states only, shipping outside of the country would be extra! I usually always ship within 1-2 business days after payment is completed. If anyone would like to come and look at anything in person you're more than welcome to, just give me a call to setup a time to meet.

Onto the parts (pictures supplied at bottom of page, will gladly take photos of anything else):

AUTO Left Rear axle- $125 shipped

1- 3.5” V-Band flange/clamp set for GT42 outlet (http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-FLS-055&Category_Code=FLA) $65 shipped

GT4276 Turbo Kit- SOLD- This kit originally came off of houstonT's (Peter Blach) Supra and I bought it with intentions of using it on my car. I've since decided on going a different route and therefore have no use for it. It's just been sitting in our warehouse taking up space since I received it-

Includes:

Polished GT42-76 turbo- oil and water cooled, 5" inlet, 4" Vband outlet, 1.01 A/R on the hotside, divided turbine housing.

5” Polished Intake and Filter
WOTM coated header
Blue Tial 46mm WG
Oil Feed/Return Lines
I have some water lines that came with it but they are not the correct size -AN fittings on the turbo, so you’d need to change them or buy new lines.

2- 5” Vband Clamps-(also from ATPturbo) SOLD

1- 4” Vband Clamp- (atpturbo) SOLD

Exhaust- Downpipe is 4” to 5”, mid-pipe back is 5” stainless steel w/ polished Burns muffler and tip- SOLD

TT Front Brakes- calipers, two lines, rotors, pads (approx. 50% pad left)- SOLD (72k miles on car when removed for NA brake swap)

TT Rear Brakes- calipers, rotors, pads (~75% pad)- SOLD (72k miles on car when removed for NA brake swap)

Front Half 6 SPEED driveshaft- SOLD

AUTO Rear Half Driveshaft- SOLD

97 Steering wheel and airbag- SOLD

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Returned.
do you know if the downpipe will bolt up to a GT47-80? If so im intrested in the exhaust
As long as it's a 4" vband outlet on the turbo then it would bolt up to the turbo itself. As for clearance between firewall and everything that I can't speak for as it's going to depend on your manifold. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got the steering wheel today.
It installed in my SC400 in about .5 hr. No problems.

Buy with confidence peeps!
Thanks for the great price and great service!!

Many thanks and much appreciated. I love the feel of the stock supra wheel as compared to my stock sc400 wheel. Much fatter and a little smaller diameter overall which gives me more knee room!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the steering wheel today.
It installed in my SC400 in about .5 hr. No problems.

Buy with confidence peeps!
Thanks for the great price and great service!!

Many thanks and much appreciated. I love the feel of the stock supra wheel as compared to my stock sc400 wheel. Much fatter and a little smaller diameter overall which gives me more knee room!
Thanks for taking the time to comment, glad you got the wheel and are pleased with it! :)

Price drop on turbo kit peeps, need to move this is just taking up room in my warehouse!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pm sent on turbo :)
Replied :)
how many 5'' v-band clamps do you have? and are you willing to sell just the 5'' intake and filter?
PM'ing you now.

Sorry guys been out of town for a couple of days and haven't been online, so just getting around to answering all PM's. I've had a lot of interest in certain pieces of the turbo kit so I have decided that I will part it out, unless someone comes along very quickly. Bump it up, need to get this sold!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts