Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple things need to be said...the ZX10r makes like 175-180rwhp, it does have an electronic shifter on it. The rider of the bike is a madman and weighs in at 122lbs. The guy can ride a bike and I give him much props...it takes balls to ride the way he did. :bowdown:

It was a 60mph roll on...i missed the shift into forth gear and thats why he got out on me so far. At the end I was in 5th gear at 9000rpm's. Well into the 200mph range. The pilot of the bike said I passed him at 193mph on his speedo. The boost is set at 28psi..my base boost. It makes ~975rwhp at this level.

Hope you enjoy...

http://members.cox.net/virtualworksracing2/DaveSupra.wmv

copy and paste...

DKM

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
cool vid the angle kind of sucks, but both vehicles sounds mean as hell. Why didnt you guys go again? Damn he only weighs 122lbs good god thats a small person :bigthumb:

Alex

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why would we need to go again? I chased, and its a race. No excuses..if he beat me I would've been ok with it. Its more fun running someone down like that. If we went again and I beat him by 15 lengths then it would not be as dramatic...

dkm

·
Registered
182 Posts
Holy SH$! :bowdown:
That takes some big balls :sadance:

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
That vid was pretty cool. In the vid I thought for a second that you was losing for sure then Bam......you were gone......awesome run man. I wished that we had straight aways like that to play on.

·
Banned
229 Posts
i showed up 5 minutes too late that day.......O well. DKM was your tranny okay some people said you thought it broke. The car sounded mean at idle tho!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sounds mad as you both fly by :D

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Very nice...do you have any dynographs with your setup? It would be very interesting to see how that 80mm spools. Do you know what mph your car runs at the track?

Take Care

·
Super Moderator
10,736 Posts
I've been waiting for this to be posted for some time now. Dave called me when it first happened because we go way back and he knows how much I like racing bikes. When he sent me the vid, I thought when I first clicked on play that he had sent me the wrong one. To come from so far back after missing fourth in such a short space is nothing short of amazing.

Tony, Dave's car is the current all-boost GT47-80 dyno king at 1160 whp and 816 lb-ft at 38 psi IIRC. You can find his dyno thread in the dyno subforum entitled "VirtualWorks GT47-80 3.0L Dyno" or something like that. His SCR is "special" so his spool wouldn't necessarily be apples to apples with other 8.5:1 GT47-80 cars....if such cars exist.

braddman, I knew you would be digging this, bike hunter that you are. I'm trying to convince Dave to bring his car to Ryan's F&F3 shindig. It's a real beauty for those that haven't seen it.

Ken.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts