Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All of the parts listed here have been sitting waiting for a build up. Current circumstances have caused the sale of these parts.

All parts are Brand New unless otherwise specified. All listed prices do not include shipping.

Paypal or other payment fees are the responsibility of the BUYER.

I'm willing to accept offers. Don't waste your time lowballing me. I know what they are worth.

Please contact me with any questions at [email protected]. Again, prices are negotiable, ALL PARTS are sold as-is.

AEM Standalone System including the MAP Sensor - 1700 1950 with HKS DLI!

HKS DLI - 400

Coated Virtual Works T6 Header - 1750

4" Piping for Virtual Works Intake - SOLD

Virtual Works Upper Water Neck and Hard Pipes - SOLD Please see post 9 for clafication.

Virtual Works Intake Manifold w/ PS Relo. - SOLD

GT47-88 Turbo - SOLD

Tial 44mm Wastegate 1.4 Bar - 400

Used GReddy Strut Tower Bar - SOLD

Used Stock IS300 6 1/2" speakers, 6x9s, and tweeters - 50

Used Stock IS300 Radio and Amp - SOLD

I will most likely be adding more parts shortly so keep checking back.

Paypal or other payment fees are the responsibility of the BUYER.

Please DO NOT private message me, use my E-mail.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Mark

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything is new except the speakers and STB, correct?
Correct sir, (well and the amp/radio) - the Virtual Works parts are still all in the same packaging as the day I received them. The AEM and HKS have only been opened to take the pictures.

Thanks for the interest.

Also to clarify. I cannot hold parts for people, I am not selling on a 'dibs' system. First to message me, does not mean it is held for them.

If I agree to a price, then I expect payment in a prompt fashion. I am fair, but I am realistic. I've sold parts on the forums before and as everyone here knows, no deal is locked down until payment is SENT, RECEIVED, AND CONFIRMED.

Thanks again for looking.

·
Top Secret T78
1,203 Posts
does the VWR manifold come with throttle body as pictured or is it seperate?

Also is the IS300 stereo spoken for.... and do you know if its a direct bolt up swap?

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marcos and Soundeffects - sorry but I just received payment for the strut bar. I have also received payment for the IS300 CD changer.

Soundeffects - I'm sorry I don't know if the EDFC will work with the bar. I've heard varying reports but I can't verify either way, I've heard that it will fit with modification but please don't take my word for it. :)

Lowboost - VWR comes with the throttle body included. Just received payment on the IS300 cd changer/radio, and I'm not sure if it's a direct bolt in - I'd figure you can make anything work though.

Also to clarify, my first description was poor - I do not have a 'Virtual Works' lower water neck. The water neck you use, to my knowledge, is a non-turbo water neck.

I do have the Upper and Lower Virtual Works Radiator Hard Pipes and the Virtual Works Upper Water Neck. For the price listed, you will receive both hard pipes, the upper water neck and a brand new Toyota Lower Water Neck for an N/A Supra - I believe the part number is 16572-46160.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll take the IS300 player if it is still available. Only if the CD player works. I sent you a email.

Thanks

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CD Player, Strut bar and Turbo Sold.

I'm going to be away this weekend at the NOPI Race at Atco, so please don't think I'm ignoring anyone.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Mark,
i emailed you in regards to the intake manifold...
give me a call when you get a chance..thanks
Trinh

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Intake manifold w/ PS relocation and intake pipe sold.

All e-mails, PM's responded to. Please let me know if I missed someone.

And I would prefer to keep the Sensors with the AEM but shoot me an offer and we'll see what we can work out. I'm talking with a few others about buying the setup complete.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe all PMs and E-mails have been responded to. If I missed yours please send again.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Waterneck / Hard Pipes sold.

Price lowered on AEM if taken w/ DLI - 1950, multiple buyers interested but all have backed out at this point.

Tial 44 and Header are also still available!

* If I've missed any e-mails or private messages, please resend them to [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts