Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Original Owner
Joined
·
3,975 Posts
YaosAuto said:
if you don't know, then why you post that information here?
chill out, he's just giving us a heads up, he's not the one selling it.


i believe this is from a 97 jgtc car. older style front, too bad it won't fit a street supra though =(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,328 Posts
MyKarIsVicious said:
chill out, he's just giving us a heads up, he's not the one selling it.
:stupid:

Like he said, he's posting it for us to see, you may not appreciate his kindness, but others like myself sure do. So please.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I posted this because this is a part of a road race supra ala JGTC. I try to scan the japan auctions for good stuff but it is rare. If someone was motivated enough the language barrier would mean nothing in aquiring this piece. I see cool stuff all the time, stuff that american supra guys don't even know exist. Right now there are SARD full CF JGTC wings, CF under trays and other stuff.

edit: hell did you guys know there is a japanese company that makes every piece of the jza80 suspension in adjustable form - when I go back to autobacs tomorrow to pick up my os giken quad plate I will get all the info. adj upper and lower control arms etc etc etc.... ya I drooled when I found it
 

·
Original Owner
Joined
·
3,975 Posts
fatkatsupra said:
I posted this because this is a part of a road race supra ala JGTC. I try to scan the japan auctions for good stuff but it is rare. If someone was motivated enough the language barrier would mean nothing in aquiring this piece. I see cool stuff all the time, stuff that american supra guys don't even know exist. Right now there are SARD full CF JGTC wings, CF under trays and other stuff.

edit: hell did you guys know there is a japanese company that makes every piece of the jza80 suspension in adjustable form - when I go back to autobacs tomorrow to pick up my os giken quad plate I will get all the info. adj upper and lower control arms etc etc etc.... ya I drooled when I found it

can you send me the link for the sard jgtc wings? and undertrays?

thanks

-Curtis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
fatkatsupra

I think everyone here will be greatful if you continue to post links here for those hard to find JGTC items . I for one would surely like to see them!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
527 Posts
More about the adjustable arms please! And yeah, some of us definately appreciate a heads-up when rare paorts come up for sale. Cheers!
 

·
www.ziptieracing.com
Joined
·
1,785 Posts
Curtis-

please spend your money on the radiator and oil coolers for your car. Not what ever was just pm'd to you.

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
turbomx5 said:
Curtis-

please spend your money on the radiator and oil coolers for your car. Not what ever was just pm'd to you.

:lol:

Can you blame him Matt? Curtis' #1 priority is to look good, then go fast. haha

-Jason
 

·
Original Owner
Joined
·
3,975 Posts
turbomx5 said:
Curtis-

please spend your money on the radiator and oil coolers for your car. Not what ever was just pm'd to you.

:lol:

i got that covered ;)

now i need a huge wing to pick up mad bitches
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top