Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Professionally prepped GTE head. 50K on it. Includes new stem seals. The head just enjoyed an acid bath. It was also checked to see if it needed to be decked but it was within spec and was never decked prior. Ready for your valve train. 550 shipped. **SOLD**

RPS stage 3 clutch w/ findanza flywheel, off of a bpu. Not sure how many miles on clutch but it held fine. **SOLD**

New: Siemens 850cc top feed injectors, new, 400 shipped. **SOLD**

Titan Motorsports Fuel Rail $325.00 Used for 30 miles.. (seriously) **SOLD**

PHR fuel pressure regulator hanger...new... **SOLD**

TRD oil cap 55 shipped. ***SOLD***

Crower valve springs and Ti retainers. new... 325 shipped **SOLD**

I have the original upper black rear seat for sale since I just found a mint one. There are no marks but the leather is a bit stiff since my car was a flordia car for a while. 100.00 plus shipping

unknown Catch Can I picked up from MTR on here. Never used. The can is polished. It includes the filter and AN fittings as shown. I think those fittings are -8 but the can has bungs so you could adapt whatever size lines you want. 65 shipped.

ODB1 TT 6 speed ECU 200 shipped.

I also have the HKS ssq bov mounting kit for use with the stock twins... 20 shipped

Please add the 3% in if you would like to use paypal. My paypal is [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Strut tower bar (cusco), clutch and flywheel are sold. I can throw in a set of used valves, springs, retainers and keepers in with the head if someone wants those.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, the cam caps are included!! You don't want to acid wash cam caps or they will turn black, so that's why they are not in the pics. Sale pending on the trd oil cap.

·
Registered
35 Posts
mkivbren said:
Strut tower bar (cusco), clutch and flywheel are sold. I can throw in a set of used valves, springs, retainers and keepers in with the head if someone wants those.
Sold to me, Thanks MKIVBREN.

B

·
0 Posts
Negotiable on the head? Seems like a great core to send out for porting. Send me a PM with the best you can do.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, I will send you a pm. I was going to use it as a core but due to time constraints I went with one that was ready to go.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pic of injectors, fuel rail and catch can added.

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
Just to let you know if you were charged to have your head Magnafluxed then you got ripped off as you can’t perform that type of nondestructive test to a aluminum head. The material is nonmagnetic therefore you can’t establish a magnetic field in the material.

Magnetic particle testing can only be conducted on ferromagnetic materials.

David

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BamaDave said:
Just to let you know if you were charged to have your head Magnafluxed then you got ripped off as you can’t perform that type of nondestructive test to a aluminum head. The material is nonmagnetic therefore you can’t establish a magnetic field in the material.

Magnetic particle testing can only be conducted on ferromagnetic materials.

David
You are 100 percent correct! It was late when put this ad up... my block was magnifluxed. This head was checked for cracks... via pressure test or whatever, I can confirm the specific procedure tommorow if need be!!

And btw, the pics came out bad for the head - I need a better camera.. This head looks better then a brand new head. I will post up some new pics.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pm's replied. Oil cap sold and injector price drop...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Robert Carlson said:
Everything has arrived; thanks
Glad to hear that Bob... enjoy! Oh, I just dropped the price of the head by 100 bucks :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rail, injectors, springs & retainers are sold.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can have any of the remaining items (head, seat, catch can etc..) delivered to the NE meet this weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.