Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
boost life
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have f/s a gte spark plug with the cam gear cutouts

this was my first attempt and i wasnt fully satisfied with the results so i bought a new one and redid it seeing my car is more of a show car than anything

it could use a resanding esp down by the lower edge to smooth out the look if you are as anal as me other than that the paint job is a 7 out of 10 imo.. painted using glosee black caliper paint to withstand the heat without peeling or cracking

selling cheap at 45 shipped

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I ll take it. PayPay please.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
You must be pretty ANAL because those look damn good to me lol GLWS!

·
boost life
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no money rec'd yet

first to pay first to get if any secondary payment comes in after it will be refunded

·
boost life
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Money sent :)
payment recd i just got the message so its alittle late for me to ship today but will for sure go out tomm

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I waited a few hours for your email, then had to do other stuff. Now I'm back and it's gone.....FUCK!!!! I'll give you 50 it you let me retain my 1st spot.

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I checked at 1pm and none these responces where there.

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I gues I didn't hit refresh

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I sent the 50 bucks anyway. I guess just refund it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
damn sorry guys. i feel bad now. if i dont like it nomolos1. ill sell it to u

·
TACO!
682 Posts
let me know. I need one.

·
Registered
389 Posts
or i can sell u mine. but its not cut.. i know there is another one fs either here or california section.

·
TACO!
682 Posts
PM mr a picture.
Thanks

·
NAKA
342 Posts
Being the OP already sold his I also have one that is cut out to show cam gears. It's painted white and I did not know it was cut when I purchased it and it was not what I was looking for. I paid $60 shipped

I can't post pictures until Monday because I am away from home. PM if interested

1 - 20 of 21 Posts