Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome!

Ok guys. I have come up with an idea of showing off the GTE engines, whether they be in the Supra or not. 7MGTE, 1JGTE and 2JGTE (yes, there are a few more GTE engines but I am sticking with these for now). Your powerplant can be in a dragster or a Mini and as long as it has over 400 RWHP, is clean and well put together, it can be showcased on GTEpower. It just needs to meet certain requirements.

Special thanks to Joe aka MKIIINA on the board here for helping and designing this site. We still have a few details to finish up but it will be an ongoing process. If anyone has any feedback, we would appreciate it. Joe and I have been working on this since November '05 on and off. We promise we will update the site once a month.

You can email me at [email protected] for now and I will send apps from there. New emails will be set up once the site is up.

Thanks

Duane

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Awesome Idea Duan! I hope it goes threw im sure A LOT of people will support this!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
show me a 400rwhp ge and i think we can make an exception ;) the site is pretty much made and were just sweating the details currently :)

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Sweet, I'd be more than happy to join, I should have 400HP after the summer is over and I've done my NA-T conversion. :naughty:

-Matt

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
GotToyota? said:
Sweet, I'd be more than happy to join, I should have 400HP after the summer is over and I've done my NA-T conversion. :naughty:

-Matt
It's GTEpower not GE-Tpower :)

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
so this was the suprise? :p

·
vvti. what
831 Posts
MKIIINA said:
show me a 400rwhp ge and i think we can make an exception ;) the site is pretty much made and were just sweating the details currently :)

looks like im gonna have to dyno to see how much more itll take me :)

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
upgradedsupra said:
is clean and well put together, it can be showcased on GTEpower. It just needs to meet certain requirements.
Well now this isn't fair. what if you keep it shitty to surprise people and get more races but yet you have 500RWHP???? that isn't fair. thats what im doing now. people wont race a mean sounding car that looks BADASS, but they WILL race my ugly car and get WALKED. :1poke:

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steady Boostin' said:
Well now this isn't fair. what if you keep it shitty to surprise people and get more races but yet you have 500RWHP???? that isn't fair. thats what im doing now. people wont race a mean sounding car that looks BADASS, but they WILL race my ugly car and get WALKED. :1poke:
It HAS to meet the requirements. and it is GTEpower guys...sorry.

Duane

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
his site, he makes the rules. No jalopies allowed. Makes the MKIII community look bad. Who would want a piece of shit looking car on their site even if it does have 500hp.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
PM-Performance said:
his site, he makes the rules. No jalopies allowed. Makes the MKIII community look bad. Who would want a piece of shit looking car on their site even if it does have 500hp.

I agree!

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
PM-Performance said:
:werd: this souds like fun!

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
cause maybe some people are more worried about power than looking cool. but whatever i was joking anyways.

i don't want to intrude on a place i'm not welcomed.

it's not like i'm gonna get anything outta being on the site anyways.

my car will be clean one day but i do more racing then bling bling sitting at a car show so i'm more worried about winning and running faster times then having a clean car.

once i'm happy with the engine and speed then i'll buy a new body and dump the performance into it.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Steady Boostin' said:

sorry I am going to side with duane on this one. You want to look at fast rustbuckets? plenty of shit like that on the net. No need for this site to be doing that either. And anyway

you got the cash to make the car go fast. You have the cash to fix the damn thing up to make it half presentable.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Steady Boostin' said:
cause maybe some people are more worried about power than looking cool. but whatever i was joking anyways.

i don't want to intrude on a place i'm not welcomed.

it's not like i'm gonna get anything outta being on the site anyways.

my car will be clean one day but i do more racing then bling bling sitting at a car show so i'm more worried about winning and running faster times then having a clean car.

once i'm happy with the engine and speed then i'll buy a new body and dump the performance into it.
worried?

if you are worried about what a car does or how it looks, man what a nice life!

I wish that would be my worries, instead of, paying mortage, getting food, living life etc.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
He never said they need to be show cars. I am not into show cars either or bling. but I deff make sure my car is appealing to the eye.
Who the hell would want to post pictures of rust buckets on saw blades in primer or multuple colors?
Not I

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
check my car out. it looks stock minus the hks super drager and the rear sunshade.... no tell whats under the hood though ;)

1 - 20 of 114 Posts