Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey

i installed my gtspec and to me it looks like it fits perfect but someone said it wasnt sticking out enough and i was going to melt my bumper.

the top of the exhaust pipe is about a 1/2 in away and it is level with the back of the car. it isnt really sticking out that much.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have this same exhaust and it seems like it does not go out as far as other exhaust but it does stick out a little. Yes , it does change the color of the bumper a little but it's really no biggy as long as u don't have white or silver. Anyways, I personally don't like exhausts that stick out too much. why don't u show us a pic so we can check it out? . ..

AC

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do you post pics. I would be happy to show you guys. I dont like it sticking out either but if it were to melt my bumper then you gotta do what ya gotta do.

·
Registered
265 Posts
well mine was making my bumper black so i took it to the muffler shop had it cut had it moved out a lil bit and they put on a pipe around the two ends and welded it... since then the muffler looks good stickin out and bumper doesnt get black... they should charge u no more than thirty i hope
Bobby

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Matt post some pics up of your car by now buddy! I have seen like 8 posts by you and and eager to see what you have done so far!

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan do you know how to post pics. I have no idea. I am going to take picks tonight and If i could email them to you or if you could tell me how to post them I would be happy too.

thanks matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts