Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have some autometer Lunar guages...but I'm not sure I like the whole indigo thing. Plus, I hear good and bad things about the accuracy of autometer products... Any insight? Also, what guages are you guys running? I figure I would go ahead and tap into where I want before I drop the motor in. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have used defi for over 5 years now. I won't run any other gauges.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
I like greddy myself... but really, not that i like nascar or anything, cause i think it stinks, but they use autometer in their million dollar race cars, so can it really be all that bad?

·
Registered
923 Posts
never heard of autometer being innacurate. +1 for autometer -1 for their nazi pricing on any decent looking gauge. Same goes for the rest though.

A lot of people like those stewart gauges.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
used hks and greddy and apexi and none ever gave me any problems
i have been running defis in my car now thow for over 5 years and love them !

·
Registered
427 Posts
Ranger498 said:
used hks and greddy and apexi and none ever gave me any problems
i have been running defis in my car now thow for over 5 years and love them !
Same here. I used those other 3 brands and tried out the defi's. After that, won't go back. It's the little features that they have that make them user friendly and they are easy to install unlike the other brands.

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
DEFI FTW!!!! ive had autometer, apexi, and greddy gauges and while they were all nice the defi gauges were by far the best in all aspects. Ill never run anything else in my cars.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Stack - the shit
Greddy - really nice and decent price
VDO - awesome prices, not fancy by any means but if its good enough for Porsche its good enough for me.

My plan is to run VDO and greddy stuff temporary until I can save up enough for a Stack setup.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Defi, but autometer are good value.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Defi BF Thats all I gotta say, all the major manufactures in japan are making DEFI standard equipment in their cars or copying their RD and using it.

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
Another Autometet Cobalt here. No problems. And good price.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys. I have the autometer Lunars, not a fan. But, what can ya do? I think I will rock the Defi's.

·
Banned
378 Posts
I have Autometer procomp, every one is accurate (oil pressure, oil temp, fuel pressure), but water temp gauge is fuckin 30F+ off....it shows pegged at like 245F when AEM says its 204F....and stock gauge is right in the middle.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Stringer Bell said:
I have Autometer procomp, every one is accurate (oil pressure, oil temp, fuel pressure), but water temp gauge is fuckin 30F+ off....it shows pegged at like 245F when AEM says its 204F....and stock gauge is right in the middle.
Electric sender or mechanical?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts