Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1111 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a Fathers Day sale going on right now! As long as you have payment in by 6/26/2009 then you can enjoy 10% off your entire order with us!

As always here at Mirror Finish Polishing all of our Metal Polishing is Guaranteed to a Mirror Finish! Send us your next project and we will make it look its best...at a discounted rate. :)

Here is the link to the website for more metal polishing info: www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com

When you are ready to ship everything out either contact me directly, or just simply visit the website and follow the instructions for shipping, payment, etc. Here is the direct link: http://www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com/SHIPPING-1.html

Happy Fathers Day!

Thank You

Hello,

I am just letting everyone know that doesn't already know that I do offer metal polishing for anyone here on Supraforums and have been for quite some time now. I enjoy helping out the community and extend the best pricing I can possibly do on everything to make all of your Supra's into "SHOW" Supra's! :) As long as the part is metal I can polish it for you.

Keep in mind that this is TOP NOTCH polishing and not just a "normal" fly by night polishing. ALL of my polishing work is GUARANTEED to a miror finish every single time and the reason I can do this is simply because I have my process down to an art to get the absolute best results which will always show a MIRROR finish every single time!

Many people ask me "what should I polish on my Supra"? Well, I have come up with a "basic" list and this is by no means what everyone here has to abide by, but rather it is just a general list for someone that is questioning what they should have polished on their Supra.
Everyone is different and some people might like one part polished, but some people might consider that same part as a "more advanced" part. Anyway, here is a general list that I have come up with to help out the people that are not sure what to have polished on their Supra:

Basic List:

Upper Intake Manifold
Valve Covers
Throttle Body
Power Steering Reservoir
Intercooler Piping
Power Steering Pulley
Alternator Pulley
Water Pump Pulley

Intermediate List:

Radiator hold down brackets
Battery hold down bracket
Turbo Housing(s)
Radiator Cover Piece
Front Mount Air Deflector
Belt Tensioner w/bracket
Tower Rings
Cam Gears
Engine Hooks

Advanced Items:

Lower Intake Manifold
Alternator
Water Pump
Brake Calipers
Exhaust Systems
Motor Mounts

MIRRORFINISHPOLISHING.COM

Of course there are many more items that people have come up with to polish and that is fine. As long as the part is metal I can polish it no problem and that even goes for Titanium as I have polished a Titanium exhaust and it came out very nice. This person was VERY happy with the outcome as he was told it wasn't "polishable"....well, lets just say I made him a believer! :)

You can PM me, or e-mail me with your metal polishing needs and I will answer back within 24 hours most generally.

Also, if you would like to see a few threads about what others have said about my metal polishing here are just a few threads out of many showing just that:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334161&highlight=tony+polishing

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372121&highlight=tony+polishing

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367568&highlight=tony+polishing

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360853&highlight=tony+polishing

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356025&highlight=tony+polishing

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359890&highlight=tony+polishing

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355326&highlight=tony+polishing

I have included a couple sample pics below and if you would like to see a LOT more sample pics of my metal polishing just click the link in my sig. Anyway, here are some sample pics:

·
Registered
382 Posts
pm sent, short list for now.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ubermensch said:
Nice work. If you're going to advertise your services shouldn't you include a pricing schedule?
One of the mods here on Supraforums is going to make this a sticky for me, but not sure if I can put pricing on here or not. I will have to find out about that.

Thanks for the suggestion though...I really appreciate it.

Take Care

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Tony,

What do you recommend for customers that get the front calipers polished? They are not aluminum if i'm not mistaken as mine started to rust when i had to grind to clearance for the CCW drag package.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alex D said:
Tony,

What do you recommend for customers that get the front calipers polished? They are not aluminum if i'm not mistaken as mine started to rust when i had to grind to clearance for the CCW drag package.
Alex,

You are correct...the fronts are steel and the rears are aluminum.

It is up to the customer if they would like to put the clearcoat on the calipers or not. The reason for this is because some people will only "show" their cars and some people only drive these cars on nice days and then some people daily drive them. As long as they don't get wet and they are wiped down once in a while they will be fine and the customer knows best what he/she needs to do. I offer this information up front and I think most of them go ahead and clear coat them when they get them back. This will definately keep the water out and the shine in. :)

Also something to think about is that there are a few that put the "Supra" script on them after they get them back from me. They would rather have the clear coat over that as well and it will help it "stick" on the caliper much harder and lessen the chances of it ever peeling away from the caliper.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steve Theodore said:
Sticky...Tony has become a SupraForums sponsor, so this thread is A-OK. :)

Steve T.
Thanks bud...I appreciate the time you have taken to make this a sticky and more so because you even took the time from your vactation to post this up!

Thanks again.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alex D said:
Do you offer the clear coating in addition to the polishing services for the calipers. I'm probably looking to do mine during the fall.
I do not offer any type of clearcoating. If you would like to do that you can easily spray the clearcoat on yourself no problem when you get the parts back. That is up to you if that is what you would like to do.

Let me know when you are ready and I will take care of you.

Thanks

·
Banned
888 Posts
how much do you charge for this service? Lmk Thanks a lot.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
allshoandgo said:
how much do you charge for this service? Lmk Thanks a lot.
You have a PM.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Tony i havent forgotton about ya. i still want to do the intake manifold on my celica and a few parts on my supra...ill be in touch when i get back from PR

·
Boostin...
1,265 Posts
Tony,

Thanks for all the help over the phone.

Can you PM me the prices when you get a chance; I may soon be in need of your services.

Thanks,

Bob

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Smaay said:
Tony i havent forgotton about ya. i still want to do the intake manifold on my celica and a few parts on my supra...ill be in touch when i get back from PR
Sounds good. Just let me know when you send everything out and I will take care of the rest.

Thanks

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WEST said:
Tony,

Thanks for all the help over the phone.

Can you PM me the prices when you get a chance; I may soon be in need of your services.

Thanks,

Bob
Your welcome Bob. Let me know how well you progress with the AEM and most importantly how well the car runs!

Let me know what you need pricing on and I will get out a quote promptly after.

Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey there I would be very interested in the details on pricing.
Do you price based on:
square inch, part difficulty, labor time, a combination.

I am very interested and would like to know the logistics on the whole process.
Please PM

thanks,

awesome work!!!

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
blancovich said:
Hey there I would be very interested in the details on pricing.
Do you price based on:
square inch, part difficulty, labor time, a combination.

I am very interested and would like to know the logistics on the whole process.
Please PM

thanks,

awesome work!!!
You have a PM.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 1111 Posts