Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
That Modena looks nice as well, you should have run it......and see how that old man responded lol
I see at least one exotic a day where I work.
Best so far is a lime green Murciealgo and it sounds freaking seat.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I see a ferarri at least once a week now in the roseville area. yesterday I saw a dark blue one. I see a yellow one all the time by the automall. the yellow one is the gm for roseville bmw. i see an a black and another red f355, and a bunch of others. once at the mall in roseville there were three different types of lambos parked next to each other. they didn't plan on that either, it was pure chance (my boyfriend knows the guy that has a yellow gallardo). they are actually pretty common.

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i was driving to work in my brothers sienna... so no.. racing this guy would be jus too damn embassing for me.. and it was an old white guy..

·
Banned
467 Posts
If you want to race with him, you will take him easily, i did race one time with my auto BPU++ at 22psi, got him only 1/2 car at 110. If your car is 6sp 100% you will win.

·
Supra Member
1,821 Posts
BadassMKIV said:
If you want to race with him, you will take him easily, i did race one time with my auto BPU++ at 22psi, got him only 1/2 car at 110. If your car is 6sp 100% you will win.
He was driving a Sienna :p

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
ronl98 said:
well i was driving to work in my brothers sienna... so no.. racing this guy would be jus too damn embassing for me.. and it was an old white guy..
Hahaa, I saw that thats why !!!!!. Old man looked damn serious too :bigthumb:

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:
Originally Posted by BadassMKIV

[He was driving a Sienna] QUOTE

THANK U!!!! HAHAHA

·
Registered
794 Posts
Eh I see 5 of those a week at Los Gatos. It's like the Toyota Camry of Rich Guys sports cars.

-R

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,829 Posts
i saw one goign home from work, right on fair oaks and power inn, i saw a red one!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts