Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· PSN-Slowassmk3
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, after a few years of being supra-less, I'm back in the game. Nothing crazy this time, just a daily driver with some nice mods, and now clean paint.

I just sprayed the car, and wanted to get some opinions on how the car looks overall.

Here is a little timeline of this past week for me/my car.

Monday 6:00 PM

Tuesday 1:00 PM

Tuesday 4:00 PM

Tuesday 8:00 PM

Wednesday 1:00 AM

NOW - Crappy day outside.. can't wait for some sun so I can get some better pictures

Engine bay need some attention.. but here is a pre-clean shot

· Registered
321 Posts
Looks to be a nice job! ...pick up some Mothers Back to Black for your trim and it'll be like new.

· Registered
514 Posts
:O that looks sexy, My car was that color and the guy who had it before me painted it yellow, but im gonna go back to that color it looks amazing

· I gots deep pockets cuz
1,241 Posts
Yes the color is awesome. I wished my white one was like that. drrooollllll

· Registered
3,136 Posts
Did you spray her in a booth or just in your garage ? Either way, looks awesome man :)

· PSN-Slowassmk3
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As you can see in the picture i did not spray the car in a booth, never sprayed in a booth. For the amount of time and where i did it the car looks amazing. This car is staying simple unlike my last one, i daily drive this thing 95 % of the time. Have to spend sometime under the hood to clean something things up, one weekend at a time. As far as mods......tsuper92 pretty much got it......gt4088, aem, a1000.....blahh blahh blahh....she goes alright......

BlackDevilSupra,
you still have my number, we should deff meet up......

· Registered
3,136 Posts
For what can be seen in those pics the paint looks stunning, especially if it wasn't sprayed in a booth. Props to you :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.