Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am going to the dyno in a few days and want to see what you guys estimate my whp to be. I threw some Turbonetics Super 60's on with stage 1/.48ar turbine. I made some addapters to bolt them to the stock manifold. My old twins were going out and I had these laying around so I thaught what the heck.
I am running on the stock maf for now untill I get a chip for my VPC and GCC.
Boost will be around 15psi. BTW each turbo flows about 35ppm according to turbonetics. The car made around 380whp @17psi through a cat previously.
Other mods are
bcc
blitz fmic and piping
avc-r
tanabe exaust
rmm (modified downpipe)
Innovate wideband
stock maf
Hks head gasket
Slight ported head

Thanks
Lawrence

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I dont have a clue what you should make, but will be curious to see after its done. What is a super 60 anyway?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply's. A super 60 is a t-3 turbo with a t-4 compressor wheel. The car feels allot stronger than ever before. In now beaks traction in 2nd when 14psi comes in where as the stockers didnt. I also fitted a ZEX 65 shot to the mix to help out, but havent used it yet. It reaches full boost in the 4,100-4,200 range. I like it and to me feels about 80-100whp stronger. I guess we will see on wed.

Lawrence

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well bad news, i checked the car over this morning and the new center section from turbonetics had a slight wable to it, I knew that it wouldnt last long but decided to run it anyways. Well the turbo blew on the 2nd dyno run. good news is that it made about 375whp and 390 tq @ 4800rpm @14psi and at 5k rpm the turbo gave up. I took it off and sent it to turbonetics for warranty.

Lawrence

1 - 6 of 6 Posts