Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Building, Not Dismantling
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys have seen my Supra club in Mobile post. Several of us from Mobile are coming to Gulfport on Friday June 30th. I would like to meet several other gulf coast Supra owners there (with or without your cars...Reignmaker) You Gulfport guys(I know there are 3-4 on here), I hope you guys van make it as well as any from as far as FT.Walton, Pensacola, Gulf Shores, Foley, Pascagoula, Hattisburg, Biloxi, New orleans, or any other gulf coast town I have forgotten.

· Registered
490 Posts
it would be nice to see some other supra owners there. I will be making one last trip to mobile this weekend to get the hang of the new clutch maybe a few moble guys can make it there. and hopefully we will see some new faces on the 30th.

Bill

715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Bill, I will probably be there Friday night. And, it looks like we will have a LARGE Supra showing at Gulfport. I have sent PM's to a lot of people, and it is now posted on quite a few websites (not to mention Supraforums and Supramania). There are guys coming from New Orleans, Jackson, Ms, all over the coast of Ms, maybe Fl, and who knows where else. It's gonna be BIG

· Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
512 Posts
Hopefully I'll be able to make it. Bill and I fixed the oil problem only to find another. Damn machine shop!!! If I am able to make it, I'll only be running wastegate boost because we will not have time to tune it for higher boost. Hope to see a lot of people there!

715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's this Friday!!!!!! I want to see every Supra on the gulf coast there...........no excuses

if your Supra can't make it, get over there in something and just say hi. There should be a good bit of Supras there.

715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blksupratt said:
I am tryin scott I should be able to make it though, hopefully. remember pants, shoes, and a helment.

bill

2 things.............

1. This was your idea, right?

2.WTF? pants , shoes, helmet? Do we all need a helmet? Are shorts considered pants? scuze me for not being very track knowlegeable

· Registered
490 Posts
well I don't think we all need a helment. I have a spare or 2 lying around that I will bring and they say like jeans or long pants, they are not too strict though and seein as it's a test and tune night will probably be very understanding.

bill

· Registered
490 Posts
well guys I take back my statement, I will NOT be able to make it to gulfport this week. my turbo has had it so I am out for this week and I think tony is out as well due to having to work and not quite ready yet so we are not gonna make it this time we are however looking at possibly the first friday of august, august 4th. scott get in touch with me and I can give you the helments I have at the house, just in case. and I will get them back from you the next time you make it to mobile.

bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.