Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
within the next week or 2 because i wat to be sure of what exactly i a getting,the forums say we need a bigger head gasket? Please ca u compile the full list of what you feel i need and then we can work from here

thanks

7/16/11
Reply ▼
Mark - SupraStore
To zubair kassam

Zubair,

Your brothers engine is not yours, they take different parts, so they are separate discussions. That stage 2 kit, you can get a GReddy eManage Ultimate controller, new exhaust, new clutch and you will be ready to attack the 11's. We can help you get it all together. When are you ready to buy and what is your budget and where are you located in the world?

Mark Tozer
Founder/CEO - SupraStore.com
[email protected]
800-717-3050
www.suprastore.com
7/16/11

Reply ▼

zubair kassam

To [email protected]

okay sorry i am very new to this and need some help with all the information.
what extras do i need or can i simply slap this kit on my 5 speed ge?

my brother has a 2jz gte with 6 speed he also wants to upgrade his system
so we are trying to buy our things one time.

7/16/11
Reply ▼
16/11

eply ▼

Mark - SupraStore Add to contacts

To zubair kassam

I just showed you which kit to buy, you have an NA, not a turbo supra If you can drive, you can run 11's with this kit, all day long.

Mark Tozer
[email protected]
800-717-3050
www.suprastore.com

7/16/11

Reply ▼

zubair kassam

To [email protected]

hi mark thanks for replying but i saw kits like t88? $5400?
i wanted some good hp i am tryina build a minimum 11 sec car

7/16/11

Reply ▼

Mark - SupraStore Add to contacts

To zubair kassam

This is what you need!!!

http://www.suprastore.com/bolost2notot.html

Mark Tozer
[email protected]
800-717-3050
www.suprastore.com

7/16/11

Reply ▼

zubair kassam

To [email protected]

hi mark i have a 2jz ge n/a 5 speed supra i need a good turbo kit for this
please help i would like to make some good power

thank you

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you guys read this please post your comments because as far as im concerned mark is an arrogant ass and at the end of the day if you working with a customer related industry and you are looking to be doing some business i suggest you get out of it because you cant deal with people

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If this is the same Supra Store that everyone's talked about for what seems to be a decade, which I'm sure it is the same, then do a search. We already know.

·
1993 Car
477 Posts
I don't see the part where he was rude. You asked a question, and it got answered. You then asked a question about a kit that wouldn't fit your car, and you were told just that.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Never ever EVER buy from suprastore.com
I have preached this so many times on here!
Just go to the "shops/parts review" section and type in suprastore in the search bar, and enjoy the vast river of negative reviews on them.

·
Supra372
486 Posts
I dont understand what your implying.

I heard ''The Suprastore" Seems to be very promising, but they're very deceiving! I always though they're were as professional as Titan.

The Suprastore website is very detailed!

Do anyone have any hardcore facts..? Or is this a bunch of ''hear say''

·
Blue Thunder
3,746 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks like a ebay turbo. Boost Logic "spec" T4 turbo.. Ask him about the EXACT specs of the turbo then I would call or email Boost logic and ask them to verify if that turbo is legit. If I where you, I would buy a used kit off the forums from someone who can tell you exactly what you need to know about it.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,478 Posts
I don't see what Mark said that is unprofessional.

Seems there are two different motors in question, one is a factory turbo motor (2JZ-GTE) and one is an NA motor (2JZ-GE).

The steps and parts involved in modifying them is definitively not the same at every point.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Who cares if mark seemed unprofessional or not?! He could have the professionalism of the president of the united states when he's reeling you in with a sales pitch. But after he takes your money, it's game over. I had to wait 5 months for a god damn radiator pipe that was as common as dirt. There was another guy that works there that was cool and he was trying to help me out, but unfortunately mark runs the freak show over there, so that's what matters and what's directly going to affect your transaction in the end. I'm done preaching to people about this. Next time I see a thread like this, I'm going to actually pursuade the OP to buy from suprastore so they can go to town on him/her.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts