Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
question guys im thinking about putting a new car stereo in my car it's a toss up between the kenwood dvd in dash player or the eclipse 7002 unit, what do you guys like? also if i go with the eclipse unit can i fit both the radio/monitor and a eclipse 5961 In-dash CD changer on top of each other(stacked) :confused:
also this one is directed to thomas or anyone who know about this, i want to install a monitor on the headrest or dash in my ford expediton im thinking about a 6.5" monitor from accell what wili need to do to make sure the monitor will stay in the head rest or dash basicly so it wont pop out is there a clip or mount that hold it in place (pic's would be great)

many thanks guys man im very glad i found this place its killer and im learning alot!

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any ideas :(

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
for head units Eclipse over ANYTHING, Alpine is a distant second in my opinion... Alpine DOES kick ass though... those are the only 2 headunits I would probably ever consider. btw, eclipse's dvd player is out now if you want a dvd player and not a kenwood... Its entirely upto you man, but eclipse is the way to go if you are a serious audio (and video) nut like myself :)

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
many thanks!

·
0 Posts
i would say either the clarion 9255 or the sont cdx-c90 if you want a eclipse then get the 5506

·
0 Posts
but if your set on a deck that has a in-dash tv, then i would say the alpine do to the fact that it offers a clearer picture.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Even though Pioneer products suck build quality wise, and sound quality wise, the picture on the Pioneer in dash monitor far exceeds any other in dash monitor in the market. The Alpine, Kenwood, and Eclipse monitors all look terrible in comparison.

If you want the best picture I would go with Pioneer, if you want the best overall quality (picture, sound, and build) I would go with the Eclipse.

-Ethan

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i can get clarion pioneer and alpine and also kenwood at cost but as for eclipse i would have to work it with my buddys store as he can get them as he is an authorised distributer
Originally posted by Ethan:
<STRONG>Even though Pioneer products suck build quality wise, and sound quality wise, the picture on the Pioneer in dash monitor far exceeds any other in dash monitor in the market. The Alpine, Kenwood, and Eclipse monitors all look terrible in comparison.

If you want the best picture I would go with Pioneer, if you want the best overall quality (picture, sound, and build) I would go with the Eclipse.

-Ethan</STRONG>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts