Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How low of a drop will it be with that setup? i heard its 2-1/4" front and 2" rear, is this drop dangerous to do? would it hurt the camber and mess things up? please help me. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
exact combo i got. if i could change it i would get ST springs if you can find any or Eibach.

front

back

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn that looks great, Thanks very much for the pics. So how do you like that setup? do the wheels rub the fender?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
the wheels on mine dont rub the fender really. only the ones in the front do slightly when like when i took my tire off i could see little rub marks on the plastic wheel well cover. nothing big. the front is low tho. if you have a lip say goodbye to that.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
damn thats a nice drop

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I've got the H&R's and tokico's and love them, the stance is by far the best next to what I've seen with expensive coilovers.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
farther away.

·
Registered
345 Posts
The drop is not bad. I haven't had any problems with my 17x8/9 combo.
There was only one weird driveway that gave me trouble.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I had that setup....Rub/bottom out city! I think the stance in the rear is perfect, but the front was too agressive for a daily driver. I installed Front Coil Spring spacers on the front springs, and the car is possibly as low as it can get without bottoming out.

David

·
Registered
39 Posts
i was thinking the ST springs and Tokico illumina's since they are tems compatiable

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just put this combo on my car. Have to say I love it to death. The drivers front does rub when i bank into coreners too hard, but im gettin thinner tires soon so that should fix that prob.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It does look sweet. Hows it ride on this spring and shock combo?

ladmo said:
Just put this combo on my car. Have to say I love it to death. The drivers front does rub when i bank into coreners too hard, but im gettin thinner tires soon so that should fix that prob.

Are your fenders rolled?

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
the rake on that 1st one looks sexy as hell, but the front seems a little too low for me. I never thought I would hear that outta my mouth. lol

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
mine?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Allpurposbrwnguy said:
It does look sweet. Hows it ride on this spring and shock combo?

ladmo said:

Are your fenders rolled?
Ive never understood what rolling your fenders is. Anyone mind educating me?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts