Supra Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
3,818 Posts
yea its to low i agree. my bic dp is all scraped and kinda dented. maybe some day i will get the ST springs and a front lip

· white guy
3,787 Posts
I had H&R's and tokico blues on my previous supra and I liked them alot. The ride is hard, but I didn't feel that it was too rough. I did not notice any rubbing, but I did see some marks on the inner fender, but that was only cause it was loose from a few screws popping out. I did bottem out sometimes if I wasn't being careful, but usually you can avoid everything that will make you rub.
Never run a "bottle-necked" HKS downpipe (or clone) with this suspension setup, the pipe will rub like a bitch!

· Registered
3,818 Posts
werd, where i got mine.
i got the hp blue

· Registered
530 Posts

On the inside of your fenders theres a lip, you roll the lip(bend it back) to make it flush with the fender. Gives you alittle extra space for your wheels.
Oooh yea, I did that a little but i didnt know you could make it flush with the fender. Looks like I get to go out there with the hammer again and take out some anger on the supra from it breaking so much in a constructive way towards the car :D

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.