Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice seeing some new and old faces at Drift Fury today!

I'm tired as hell though. Going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 6am to drift is frickin tiring, but always a damn good time.

Nice to see you Patryjca although you ran away as soon as I tried talking to you (and you wonder why I'm shy!! ;)) I forgot the guy with the Silver Single car username, Alberdean? Great talking to you, can't wait to see that Trial kit on the car as well. I think Ren was about to pass out as well! I saw Parvin as well, but he was running around helping people. Hope you guys had as much fun as I did!

I'm going to bed now. . .Until next time.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Hell yeah Allen.. I was fucking exhausted.. I only got 2 hours of sleep between the flight back from Hawaii and waking up this morning to wash the car hence why she wasnt in the show. I had a great time though and it was great seeing everyone :D By the way.. The silver supra guys name is Tim... he also owns a porsche (although I always forget what freaken model it is)

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
I had a blast too. I love hanging out with everyone! :) I'm so sorry Allen! I said Hi but then I moved out the way b/c I thought you wanted to talk to Tim. I was just moving out of the way. Then when I came back you were gone! But thanks for coming up and saying hi! :)

I had a great time talking with Ren and with Tim. Had a blast guys and gals!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts