Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went outside today to my parts car and seen a hose I needed off it on my other car grabbed it off and was like wth so for a few hours I sat there ripping off the hood everything for the power stearing the 92 heat and air unit various lines and hoses the door handle the window motor, Tomarow I get to have the great fun of installing it all onto my other supra and then ripping my fender off and banging out the dents. :D!

Word to the wise speeding in a neiborhood and hitting mailboxes isnt the best choice..

I have to find 1 last damned bolt in my right side fender cause that thing ISNT coming off it just sits there and rattles and shakes and all I need to do is get 2 dents out, and plan on trying to get the 2 dents out in the other hood. Dents in a hood are better than creses like in the 1 on my car now.

Kacy~

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please tell me u were at least using a base ball batt, or your head to hit the mail boxes, and not the supra!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KTLSupra said:
Went outside today to my parts car and seen a hose I needed off it on my other car grabbed it off and was like wth so for a few hours I sat there ripping off the hood everything for the power stearing the 92 heat and air unit various lines and hoses the door handle the window motor, Tomarow I get to have the great fun of installing it all onto my other supra and then ripping my fender off and banging out the dents. :D!

read that out loud to yourself...

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Re: Re: Had some fun today

Woooossshhh said:
read that out loud to yourself...
Haha, I had to read it outloud to myself twice to understand the first sentence!

·
Dissident
1,087 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Had some fun today

SupraMkiii24 said:
Haha, I had to read it outloud to myself twice to understand the first sentence!
That's 'cause there's only one sentence.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It sounds like your parts car is more together than your driver!

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
lol KTL man, the great MENLOVE in action, aight peace :rolleyes:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KTLSupra said:
Yep 14. If you dont like my post dont read them :)
we couldnt read them even if we wanted too... we cant unerstand them!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well next time you see me post save yourself the time and dont click my threads, and if you see my post im somone elses make sure you scroll down and not even try to read them.

3,796 Posts
Shouldnt this be in OT?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i had a good laugh reading this thread the guy is probably going through puberty
or may be he is having PMS
(just kidding)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts