Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ryan is GoD...!!:hail:

Although it is only one page long, we Made Magazine Coverage for "Modified" for the F&F4 movie meet....!!
HeLl Yea...!!
-Funny how the MaLl cops were the number 1 talked about thing on the Mag...LMAO..!!
-Although i didnt come out on one of the pic's:tear: Dont matter because they got a whole role of Supies, the few NSX's that showed up the ferrari/lambo etc...!!

Sick ass shit, Now go out their and grab yourself the Modified Magazine...!!:agreed:

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha, sorry my man, i gotta roll to work, im fucken late...LMAO...!!

oh and FTW, they stole the fucken Skyline, yes the blue R34 skyline that they used in the movie from a local Shop....LMAO, oh and if you guys know were i can find it, theirs a reward, on my part, cuz i want it....LMAO...fuck the shop, i want the car myself....LMAO...!!:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed:

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
In4nudez.

:worthless

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do i scan this shit...??

Hahhaa i have had a scanner for over 5 years now, and have never, ever used it....lol...anyone have an idea how to operate this Bad Boi...??

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
I click here for nothing. LAME!!! but giving out the huge credit to Ryan Hawkins for throwing that day for FATF4 eventhou I couldn't make it...

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
:ban:

· Registered
542 Posts
Scan it! Don't make us goto 7-11 to view it then put the mag back on the rack.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
In for the nudes!!

Joey do you even have access to a scanner? If not, get a digital camera, take a picture of it, and upload it homie. Don't make us ban you.

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
No pictures yet?

BURN! :blast: :blast: :blast: :blast:

DIE! :dark: :dark: :dark: :dark: :dark:

RIP! :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

· Banned
2,113 Posts
Come on Joey...You should know the rules by now. Its post pictures of the scan or BAN for you.

lol..................making us go out and buy it. I have faith in you. BUT HURRY UP!!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Hahahaha LMAO, at all you guys, dayummmm great thinking Jason, im going to do that, take a picture and post it up...!!...but right now i am all messed up, i went to dentist, and they teared me up like a fresh piece of Meat...!!...LMAO...!!

-Oh and ill be Back......lol:lol: going to the Movies right now...!!...Later Gator'z..!!:agreed:

-The day im banned, you guys would be bored....who else can put a smile on your face besides me...??:confused:

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Hahahaha LMAO, at all you guys, dayummmm great thinking Jason, im going to do that, take a picture and post it up...!!...but right now i am all messed up, i went to dentist, and they teared me up like a fresh piece of Meat...!!...LMAO...!!

-Oh and ill be Back......lol:lol: going to the Movies right now...!!...Later Gator'z..!!:agreed:

-The day im banned, you guys would be bored....who else can put a smile on your face besides me...??:confused:
:ban:

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
:nono: :nono: :nono:

Either this thread BAN or my Supra will make me HAPPY!!! What else you wana to know, lol!!!

:thread:

yah!!

and........

End this thread already!!!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:agreed: :agreed: Im GoinG To SleeP...!!:agreed: :agreed:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.