Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem on my pearl white supra 95... the front bumper and rearend has hairline marks on it... I tried researching it but came up empty... well not empty... typed in spider and treads showing bites of spiders and ncouters that freaked me out... Plz need help with this problem... have a white supra pearl white lines that are dark grayish. Thanks!!!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks dzeiler!!! I hope I can get those marks out because it looks so horrible on a pearl white car...

·
HKS Twins
432 Posts
The marks on your bumper does not sound like spider web on your car, which is pretty much fine scratches that can be removed by a good detailer. From your description it sounds like your bumper have been slightly hit and cracked the primer. If the bumpers have been resprayed and Flex Primer wasnt used this usually happens as soon as it gets hit. If you want me to check it out and your near La Puented email me.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Turtlespd said:

From your description it sounds like your bumper have been slightly hit and cracked the primer.

I couldn't have said it better myself, haha :D
Yep, pretty simple KeQ.....sounds like they've been popped in a parking lot before :(
Just curious, where are these marks anyway....in the center or corners of the bumper?

sean

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The lines look like an old dish bowl with cracks that was thrown out... but I cant feel any cracks... Its on the front and rear bumper... left side and partial mid left... and the rear has this UGGULYY mark that swirls out like a web.... also have it near the rear lights too... TurtleSpd how much to fix it if what u describe is the prob on mah car? Also didnt kno any ppl on supraforums live pretty close to me :) ... I live in RHS!!! prob walk distance :D

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
My brother had the same problem and he never got it fixed. Now it looks terrible.

steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts