Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help me with wiring in the Haltech flex fuel sensor on single turbo series 1 2jz-gte non-vvti? I have it installed but have no idea how the wiring works with attaching it to a 5volt sensor. Do I just bridge into any 5volt sensor in the engine bay, harness, or directly into ECU? I know its been covered countless times but I have never seen one photo or video of the finished wiring installation location.
Rectangle Font Parallel Art Bus

·
This aggression will not stand, man.
3,688 Posts
It’s not 5v, it’s 12v as clearly written in the diagram you posted. This can come from any switched 12v source. Ground goes to chassis ground. Signal goes to a digital input on your ECU. Stating which ECU you have would help. If it’s a Haltech 2500 this input would be a synchronized pulsed input (SPI).

Reactions: Strokercharged95GT

·
Registered
89 Turbo - 2JZGE-T VVTi 6062
787 Posts
It’s not 5v, it’s 12v as clearly written in the diagram you posted. This can come from any switched 12v source. Ground goes to chassis ground. Signal goes to a digital input on your ECU. Stating which ECU you have would help. If it’s a Haltech 2500 this input would be a synchronized pulsed input (SPI).
this but you're gonna want signal ground from the ECU instead of chassis ground

1 - 5 of 5 Posts