Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been camping/rafting/hanging out around North Georgia for the past few days. Last night, I went to the Braves game, and then drove to Athens to visit UGA...

Later on today, I think I'm going to head back to Atlanta....

but, are there any car meets around? anyone want to meet up or something?

Here's my cell: (770)-314-5742

I look forward to someone calling :wavey:

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well... I was camping near the Tallejuah (sp?) Gorge, and then I drove to Helen.

I think I may be going to the Varsity tonight for this car meet I heard about... :dunno:

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
I gave you a ring about the varsity. I'll be there tonight. I'll probably park up top w/ my buddy's Rx7. Never had any problems parking up there.

-Clark

Yeah if you can ever get up there! They normaly have it blocked off with a cop directing traffic at the bottom, with plenty of spots to park in but wont let you!

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
im around this weekend.. if your still here there is a show on sat night.. im around the mall of ga.. feel free to hit me up

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Well too bad I missed ya. I was free yesterday. I've got alotta things going on this weekend though but I dont' think you'll be up here anyhow. PS Nice supra!

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Right now, I am in Marietta some what bored...

Last night, the person who was supposed to let me spend the night at their house somewhat bailed on me (a.k.a- never picked up the phone), so I spent the night sleeping in the supra on an off ramp. Today has been pretty good as far as picking up a friend of mine that flew into town, then spending the afternoon in downtown/underground atlanta. I just dropped my friend off at her Uncle's house here in Marietta... and now I really don't know where to go/what to do.

Oh yeah... last night was a cool. Clark, your supra is awesome! Thanks for calling me and telling me about the meet. :)

Well, I'm tempted to just call it a trip and head back to Florida, because I honestly don't feel like sleeping in my car for another night.

Ren.. if you get this, give me a call. My phone is still on in my pocket :)

Take it easy,
Elliott

Edit: Got in touch with a highschool buddy of mine... I'm going down to Peachtree City in a few hours :cool:

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that I met up with/contacted me. I appreciate all the hospitality that I was shown as I traveled around the state. I just got back home, and all I can say is what an adventure :)....

I put roughly 1,200 miles on my car, destroyed two t-bolt clamps/my intercooler pipe that goes to my throttle body/two intercooler brackets/my drive belt/nitrous solenoid line, knocked my 4" exhaust off the rear hangar (need to use a lift/pry bar to put it back in), and for some reason, my hood won't close all the way now.

But, it was fun :cool:

Moral of the story: If you see signs that say "Rough Train Tracks Ahead"... it probably means there is going to be a large raised shelf in the road ahead.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
aww im so so sorry.. I wish I knew it was that bad.. I had a great time hanging with ya.. and if your ever in the area again.. hit me up..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts