Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend of mine is looking for tires for his 22 inch wheels. the only good price is from hankook (i dont know if i spelled it right) anyone have any opinion on this brand. thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a pair on the front wheels of my supra right now. I plan on changing them as soon as my tire distributer gets a pair in stock to match the rears. I cant exactly complain about them in anyway.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
when i got the car it had some on there. they are ok, not something i'd go buy because i love them so much but they are good tires to ride on daily.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I've also ran them with no complaints. My current favorite brands of "cheap tires" are Cooper (ZEON 2XS) and Falken (just about any set..AWESOME tires!)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I'v ran them (k104's) on a few cars. These tires get excellent mileage compared to other performance tires. I always try to sell them to friends who want mileage over maximum performance. I have to admit I run them on my beater mk3 275mm in the rear and the car flat out handles with them. But the suspension is kind of set up for handling also. They definately suprise me on the turns and get great mileage to boot. Great tire for the price IMO.

Lawrence

·
Registered
244 Posts
93 twintrbo said:
I'v ran them (k104's) on a few cars. These tires get excellent mileage compared to other performance tires. I always try to sell them to friends who want mileage over maximum performance. I have to admit I run them on my beater mk3 275mm in the rear and the car flat out handles with them. But the suspension is kind of set up for handling also. They definately suprise me on the turns and get great mileage to boot. Great tire for the price IMO.

Lawrence
+1

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
I have them on the rears. They grip pretty good on dry roads. But not in rain.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I can definitely say they are better than the Cum-hoe Supra tires. They grip better and last longer and are cheaper. I am running a 275, 35 18 and in that size they only had the sport series tire. I spoke with handcook and they said they are planning on making the R series in the larger sizes. If you can pick up the R series I would suggest it from the road and track reviews.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts