Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know ur birthday was yesturday bro....but i hope that u had fun today at the meet with north east fellas.....bro again happy birthday enjoy ur day
i know i might see you this week..maybe i get u a mac chiken lol
much respect to you bro......gonzy

·
I am The Stig.
612 Posts
^^ yeah same :( Happy bday Carlos! It was good seeing you again.

·
DJ/Producer
1,309 Posts
happy bday carlos

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Dam another December Baby :)

Good seeing you yesterday Carlos.

Reid

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,891 Posts
Man I would have had a beer with you for sure, I mean it lol

Happy B day dude !

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thanks Gonzy! and thanks everyone for your birthday wishes.. I had a great time yesterday with you all. You are all a great bunch of people. Hope to do it again! Again thanks to all :)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Gonzy! and thanks everyone for your birthday wishes.. I had a great time yesterday with you all. You are all a great bunch of people. Hope to do it again! Again thanks to all :)

no problem bro.u been a good friend to since i meet u man
and i have lot of respect for u man

·
second chance at life
1,969 Posts
Happy Birthday Big Guy! Had I known that yesterday I would've had Reid give you a lap dance cause he's really into the grinding of the man loin.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Carlos!!! Your lucky to be off the hook, because I would of gotten the people at Arthur's Steakhouse sing Happy Birthday for you!!! I am really digging the new stuff done to your engine bay!!! And the car is sick as alwayz!!! Can't wait to see what your next moves and plans are with the car!!!

·
Always Garaged
811 Posts
Happy belated bro. I didnt see the thread until now, i took the short bus to school.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Carlos, you should have told us on Sunday. I'm sure Rik and Eddie would have ordered you a Pink smoothie too lol. Hope you enjoyed your bday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts