Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Danny boy. Sad your not up here in good ol' Jersey still to celebrate. Hope you have a happy 22nd man.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Dan doesnt go to tittay bars.....he goes to the clubs with exotic dancing males.... :ghey:

Hey, happy birthday booster....heres to a good year :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Happy b-day manG! hope you had a good day :D

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
i3oca said:
Dan doesnt go to tittay bars.....he goes to the clubs with exotic dancing males.... :ghey:

Hey, happy birthday booster....heres to a good year :beer:
yeah, i meant man titty's, he knows that.!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
HAHA.. thanks for the B day wishes fellas.. day is going alright, thanks to AZ for starting this up - I am hoping to be visiting the Jerz soon bro..

Who wants to take a trip to Moroso tomorrow night for some midnight madness.. i dont think i will run my dented up POS but maybe someone is willing to put their 2J down the track?

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Happy belated birthday Dan!! Greg and I might hit up moroso, he's still got some race gas in his car. Still hoping to break 11.62 :bigthumb:. I might run the ol' lightning, but it appears as though 3rd gear synchro is toast in my supra tranny :(. And Lance won't call me back to tune either. Let me know about tomm. night.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Jay we gots your number.. if we decide to head up we will give you a ring.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
hope you enjoyed you're Bday bro...we'll miss you at the NE2K6 Supra meet this saturday!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I sure as hell will miss not being there... Be sure to get lots of pics and video!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts