Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been busy lately, and our internet has been down as well. Thank goodness they got it up in time for Christmas. We have been flying a lot of Convoy Security missions lately. Hopefully this big mess will all be overwith soon.

At least there is no MAD COW out here! Just a lot of pissed off sheep that I keep buzzing. They are everywhere. It is weird being out here on Christmas since I have always been home in the past. I just can't wait to get back home.

You guys take care and thanks so much for the packages. I really appreciated that because I needed some mags to read. And I will pass them on when I am done. Take time to think about us in your prayers and I hope to meet some of you one day when I get back, maybe at a race or something.

Thanks a million for making this a much better Christmas to cope with, and I will talk with you all soon.
Sincerely,
Robert

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
happy hoildays.. dude i feel oyur pain i was in kuwait for last xmas.. i got over 600 days deployed.. they really took care of us for the hoildays.. the christmas dinner was awesome.. i just hated how full the morale tent got and you had to wait like 30 mins get to get on the internet... thanks for serving... btw,,, i heading out again the day after xmas

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
yes thank YOU for your services!!! and happy holidays to u and your buddies over there!!!

chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts