Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,208 Posts
Cuemaster is furiously scouring Alex Jones' twitter for memes to refute the credibility of the impeachment.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On the first day of impeachmas, secret service gave to me: 1 covfefe and a Diet Coke not a Pepsi.

On the second day of impeachmas, secret service gave to me: 2 hamberders, 1 covfefe, and a Diet Coke not a Pepsi

On the third day of impeachmas, secret service gave to me; 3 sealed orders from the Kremlin, 2 hamberders, 1 covfefe, and a Diet Coke not a Pepsi.

On the fourth day of impeachm — did you just cough? If you’re going to cough please leave the room. You’re ruining my song.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,274 Posts
I already see this playing out. House will impeach, claiming abuse of power. (same group that protested when slick Willie got busted with the cigar in the taco). Senate will probably toss out the impeachment, and orange one will win another term. Snowflakes will get more butthurt and blame russians/racist/fascists.

·
Administrator
8,399 Posts
Here I was always thinking Donald Trump was a scum of the earth before he was president... Now interject that dumbass into a population that takes sides on their respective political teams like an NFL or Soccer team, then interject opinion and questionable logic and here we are. People getting behind their ideology instead of logic and doubling down on a "feeling". Hes a symptom of the problem, he isn't the problem.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I already see this playing out. House will impeach, claiming abuse of power. (same group that protested when slick Willie got busted with the cigar in the taco). Senate will probably toss out the impeachment, and orange one will win another term. Snowflakes will get more butthurt and blame russians/racist/fascists.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,274 Posts
Peloci just caved to the small and vocal minority to push this circus. If the House will stall the Senate trials, it will not matter. As long as economy is strong, unemployment is low and DOW is at records high, Orange one is getting another term. Vast majority of people that actually work for a living and pay taxes would rather have a clown in the white house than putting a democrat in charge. The only reasonable person on democratic ticket is Tulsi Gabbard, but Hitlary and by default the democrats labeled her a Russian spy. I think Bernie wins the ticket, unless they railroad him again and put the creepy old pervert on the ticket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts