Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Retired Admin
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hardtop Owners: Registry

Steve Theodore is assembling the first-ever Supra Turbo hardtop owners registry. This is a great resource for those extremely hard-to-find Supras.

To check out the registry or for information on how to add yourself to the registry, click below.

The Supra Hardtop Registry

Congrats to all the hardtop owners! :D

Brittany

·
Administrator
17,223 Posts
Unfortunately, neither one responded to my e-mail informing them of the registry.

The registry was just updated tonight and now has links to 10 hardtop TT's! :)

Marcus Frost said:
Steve,

Did those guys I had you email ever respond?

-m

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Please clarify. Is this turbo only? I see TT & conversions on the registry, but no n/a's. When Toyota was trying to get them to sell, I think they targa'd them all. IMO, they price could have been better if all were turbo/targa/ etc, instead of tooling up for so many variations of Supra. But then again I might not be a mkiv owner either, depending on the end result (price)!;)

·
Administrator
17,223 Posts
Car must be a hardtop and also a turbo to be featured on my page. Doesn't matter how it became a turbo, but the roof must be fixed and there must be forced induction. ;)

However, the page was started to commemorate the original hardtop TT's...so that is my focus. Hardtop TT's from other countries are definitely welcome to join! :D

Steve T.

vreaux728645 said:
Please clarify. Is this turbo only? I see TT & conversions on the registry, but no n/a's. When Toyota was trying to get them to sell, I think they targa'd them all. IMO, they price could have been better if all were turbo/targa/ etc, instead of tooling up for so many variations of Supra. But then again I might not be a mkiv owner either, depending on the end result (price)!;)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Hybridz
13 Posts
I soon mite be a owner of a 1995. black/black Hardtop supra TT... :) so ill let everybody know if the deal goes threw or not.... wish me luck..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Unfortunately, neither one responded to my e-mail informing them of the registry.

The registry was just updated tonight and now has links to 10 hardtop TT's! :)

Well, maybe it was email issues or something. But I have a '95 hardtop.

·
Administrator
17,223 Posts
Drew,

I never received any pictures from you. Please try again:

[email protected]

Steve T.

$upraMan said:

Well, maybe it was email issues or something. But I have a '95 hardtop.

·
Administrator
17,223 Posts
Tommy Banh's ultra badass anthracite single turbo 1995 hardtop is now featured on my page...brings us to 14 hardtop TT's and counting! :)

·
Administrator
17,223 Posts
Yup, I'll even make a special section for the non US cars! There is no such thing as too many Supra hardtop TT's! :)

Steve T.

Martin F said:

Are you sure about that ? As all MKIV's that were sold here in the UK were hardtops. The only Targa's we have are imports.

Mind you there is not many UK spec cars around here nowadays!!

·
Administrator
17,223 Posts
Ryan,

Hope you're able to get them to send pictures and descriptions...I'd love to feature their cars on my site as well.

16 Supra hardtop TT's now featured! :)

RSA Supra said:
Here's a couple of my buddies with hardtops, that don't come around the forums, I'll try to get pics.

Wesley Lew: 1993.5 Black 6-speed

Jeff Ling: 1994 Silver 6-speed

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.