Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just thought i would let you guys know that i'm at huckleberries coffee house every tuesday night. Its pretty cool its good coffee and its open mic night with alot of talented people that play there, plus its not too expensive. They have a really big parking lot as well.... Its located in abingdon right next to the blockbuster in the strip mall.... I can get an exact address if anyone is interested. Just wanted to get to meet some of ya on a regular basis and see if we can get a decent MD supra scene going on...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
hey I think I saw you today on edgewood rd and 24. Are you tt sans fmic?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that was prolly me on edgewood rd and 24 i'm always around that area... but i dunno who TTsansfimic is... lol sorry...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I was just wondering if you were tt and without a fmic (front mount intercooler) I couldn't tell from the angle I was at.

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
My office is 2 spaces down from Huckleberries....but I'm off on Tues......and my car is on 4 jack stands awaiting a motor swap.

·
Registered
214 Posts
fledis said:
My office is 2 spaces down from Huckleberries....but I'm off on Tues......and my car is on 4 jack stands awaiting a motor swap.
Where at Scott? I'll pop my head in :eek4dance

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Wicked 7 said:
Where at Scott? I'll pop my head in :eek4dance
Ernie,
I manage an outpatient PT clinic that is between DJ Liquidators and Quest Fitness. We're actually part of Quest, but we have a separate entrance. Feel free to stop in, I'm there MWThF. Make sure you bring the 7....or at least give me a ride sometime :hail:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i'm the guy with the TT without the FMIC :( haha all in good time i'm gettin a new clutch now then the suspension then i'll do the single conversion with the FMIC...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts