Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gents... just looking to see how many other fellow supra owners own a Harley as well. If yes... please state model info and why you selected that particular model.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'll start...
'09 Night Rod Special (VRSCDX)
Mods: Reinhart Exhaust, Amsoil Air Filter & Power Commander V
Dyno: 111 HP & 84 ft/lbs
Great engine- Liquid Cooled Revolution V-Twin
Drag bike Styling
Great power, low stance....Once I drove it, I knew I wanted it. Convinced my friend to sell me his.

Attachments

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ awesome looking Harley. A friend of mine picked up a 13 night rod special two weeks ago. We'll be installing V&H pipes next weekend. The VRSC line of Harley's are amazing.

Mine has V&H slip ones, SE filter, dyno jet Power vision tuner and a bunch of other little asthetic enhancements.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks JDM... seems we have very similar taste... I daily drive a Lexus LS-430

Yes they are great bikes!
What color is your Muscle? Have any pics?

Not sure if you noticed but I have the Muscle Mirrors with the LED turns built in. Love them!

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey TT, we do have similar taste in vehicles. I used to daily an 04 LS430. Love them things but I feel my 95 LS400s were light years away in quality and reliability compared to my 04.

It's white hot denim... Got it just to match the Supra :) love them white bikes and cars. Funny you mentioned the mirrors, I just spoke to my friend about your bike. I think we'll take on that project as well.. Very cool mod. Love these types of classy mods.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Give me a few... I'll post some nice pics.

·
Administrator
8,309 Posts
I'll start...
'09 Night Rod Special (VRSCDX)
Mods: Reinhart Exhaust, Amsoil Air Filter & Power Commander V
Dyno: 111 HP & 84 ft/lbs
Great engine- Liquid Cooled Revolution V-Twin
Drag bike Styling
Great power, low stance....Once I drove it, I knew I wanted it. Convinced my friend to sell me his.
Hmm that bike looks familiar Tom :)

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's pretty cool... What did you do with the turn signals?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I Sold my 2008 night rod a few years back was a fun bike. I've been looking for a street glide for awhile now keep putting it off though since riding season in Chicago is almost nonexistent.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice Sportster G4... Had an 883 in denim Blk before my V-Rod

Nate... Wow .. I would've thought the season would be similar to NY. SGs are nice.. I'm personally waiting for the new RGs to show up .. :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
89 fxr lowrider
mods drag pipes, lowered, the usual stuff
i have had a handful of sports bikes but i like this because the wife and i can ride for hours without being sore for 3 days after riding

1 - 20 of 28 Posts