Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know where the part number of a harness would be? I looked for 10 min. and could not find jack, i would think its a tag or sticker. I need it to match it up to a computer.

Better yet! where would i find the vin # on the engine. Just to see if it matches the Vin on the car.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
NeatOman said:
I need to know where the part number of a harness would be? I looked for 10 min. and could not find jack, i would think its a tag or sticker. I need it to match it up to a computer.

Better yet! where would i find the vin # on the engine. Just to see if it matches the Vin on the car.

Vin you can find on the DS DASH panel near the wind shield, your Registration or metal plate tag in the engine bay. Wiring Harness ( ENGINE? ) 89 = Discontinued, 88/87/91/92 Turbo harness easy 400+ New from Toyota sponsors on this site.

Search TSRM or toyota supra repair manual.... it will have a parts catolog.

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to know where the part number for the harness is. Thanks but i know where the cars vin # is, im not sure the engine is from the car. Thants why i want to now where the vin # on the engine is.. i dont feel like degreeseing the whole engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts