Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
So I take it they don't mind supra's showing up then? It's local for me and I wouldn't mind stopping in and checking out some of their rides.

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any and everyone is welcome. One of the members from NY has a red 97 TT that's always at the meets.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Damn, I was kind of interested in that, but that is forking far!

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
turbosupra said:
Damn, I was kind of interested in that, but that is forking far!
Where in MD are you? We are meeting up and leaving from Arundel Mills around 10am.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Oh fock, the person that mentioned a wedding reminded me I have a wedding to go to on Saturday (I don't know the time) too!

I live north of Arundel Mills, so that wouldn't be an issue at all, if the times end up working I'll get with you all at AM, and I appreciate the invite.

cherplex said:
Where in MD are you? We are meeting up and leaving from Arundel Mills around 10am.

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
mike, I'm sorry! I hosted a BBQ already, and will be hosting another one probably next month that you're welcome to come to.

turbosupra, you're welcome!

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
I'm going to make it one of these times, I swear it Alyssa! I was just in Hershey last weekend too, too bad I couldn't combine the two trips.

AlyssaC said:
mike, I'm sorry! I hosted a BBQ already, and will be hosting another one probably next month that you're welcome to come to.

turbosupra, you're welcome!

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
turbosupra said:
I'm going to make it one of these times, I swear it Alyssa! I was just in Hershey last weekend too, too bad I couldn't combine the two trips.
Haha, that's what I always say too...and for some reason, it just never works out. Something with work, or some big event always ends up happening on the days all this stuff is held!

But with my BBQ's...I hold them on Sundays, cuz that's usually the best day for the majority of people. And it's a good way to kick off the end of the week.

·
JetFire
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The meet may not happen due to the expected thunderstorms on saturday it will most likely happen mid august sometime.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts