Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· I love sequentials!
7,626 Posts
Oh fock, the person that mentioned a wedding reminded me I have a wedding to go to on Saturday (I don't know the time) too!

I live north of Arundel Mills, so that wouldn't be an issue at all, if the times end up working I'll get with you all at AM, and I appreciate the invite.

cherplex said:
Where in MD are you? We are meeting up and leaving from Arundel Mills around 10am.

· I love sequentials!
7,626 Posts
I'm going to make it one of these times, I swear it Alyssa! I was just in Hershey last weekend too, too bad I couldn't combine the two trips.

AlyssaC said:
mike, I'm sorry! I hosted a BBQ already, and will be hosting another one probably next month that you're welcome to come to.

turbosupra, you're welcome!

· Lurking...
1,248 Posts
turbosupra said:
I'm going to make it one of these times, I swear it Alyssa! I was just in Hershey last weekend too, too bad I couldn't combine the two trips.
Haha, that's what I always say too...and for some reason, it just never works out. Something with work, or some big event always ends up happening on the days all this stuff is held!

But with my BBQ's...I hold them on Sundays, cuz that's usually the best day for the majority of people. And it's a good way to kick off the end of the week.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.