Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't worry, it's not the car I'm jealous of, although they are really cool little cars, it's this web page. Don't ask why I was on the MR2 board, but anyway, has anyone made one of these that looks this good?

Annotated engine photos

I haven't seen one for our car, and it seems like it would be pretty helpful!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heh, I'm too much of a newbie to do this... I was thinking someone who knows the engine bay like the back of their hand could do it... hey I went through ALL the trouble of posting, I can't be expected to do everything ;)

·
Borris the blade..
243 Posts
yeah Mr2.com is a very very informative site. They got info on just about everything you need to know when you get the car. It's tight, the only drawback is the message board is kinda strict. You can't talk about illegal things or put pictures of naked hoes or anything. the good thing is the board stays informative, and keeps out trolls. but thats why i come here for all the funny shit talking i don't get there!

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
SupraSport.com said:
Instead of the labeled picture, I was just going to do a technical walk-though DVD presented by a model in her Bikini.
I think that will do just fine. :boobies:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Someone post up a picture of the stock motor...I will work on it if I have time.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
witeenigma said:
jeff m, if you can get some girl to do that and put it in dvd and charge about 10 for it, i'd hit it 10x :D
lol... you'll hit anything... first you hit my cam gears... then you hit a fmic... next you going hit this korean girl i met today ;) oh yeah, and if you did make a DVD jeff, i'd order it if it came with a free calender :cool:

G

·
91T4 said:
Someone post up a picture of the stock motor...I will work on it if I have time.
Where in the world do you expect to find that??

:scratch:

MR2's are cool. Our little brothers, with an attitude. :)

G

·
high res pics... www.pnavy.com/track should be the top album. Click the thumbnail then click the medium size pic to see the 2048X 1536 pixle pics...I took those like 5 mins ago.Let me know if anyone needs any other shots

Eric

1 - 20 of 100 Posts