Has anyone ever used an Exhaust Depot Downpipe? Here is the link chect it our

Check out this link

exhaustdepot.com

click on turbo imports

click on mkiv Supra

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
As long as it is made of stainless steel, has thick flanges, it's good to go. Every damn downpipe out there is a copy of the Rod Millen anyways.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hua said:
As long as it is made of stainless steel, has thick flanges, it's good to go. Every damn downpipe out there is a copy of the Rod Millen anyways.
I Here is the write up:

"personaly drive my supra everyday as my daily driver and I can honestly say that this is by far the best bang for the money for the MKIV Twin Turbo Supra. Expect to get anywhere from 35-40 HP from just the downpipe! The Dp is made out of a 3" stainless steel non rusting T304 that will probly outlast your car. It is also made out of a thick 16 gauge pipe. This is great when it comes to those speedbumps that tend to scrap your exhaust system when your car is lowered. Included with your downpipe is the upper and rear gasket ($20 value). Being that we make our own DP, they are always in stock and usually ship the same day. ALL OF OUR DOWNPIPES ARE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY!!!!"

It sounds like a good piece of hardware. A guy is selling one on this forum for $175.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess it is ok

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much did Hector charge you ?

·
Boost Addict
587 Posts
Just noticed, they use the exact same picture on their site as $uprastore.com uses. I wonder why? Although it is $37 cheaper.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good observation. I suspect the supra store is getting a litte markup ???:D

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
hectors stuff is top quality .

and to add he is a memeber here too.

·
SupraForums Member
434 Posts
Hey whats up guys. I make my downpipe 100 pieces at a time but being that everyone and there mother has an mkiv DP, I am no longer going to be making them. I dont think i can move 100 pieces anymore being that its the first mod we pretty much do.

Yo!

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
yeah, like he mentioned he doesn't really make them anymore. i've seen a few of them and i know adamgamz was using them at autotuner before i came over and never had a problem with them. it's unfortunate you can't move them like you used to, hector.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
i got one of the first ones ;o) yeah they're good quality and great fit... i dynoed 386rwhp on pump gas, 14psi, w/ just his downpipe and an HKS super dragger... but then again i'm special :D

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
SupraTico said:
i got one of the first ones ;o) yeah they're good quality and great fit... i dynoed 386rwhp on pump gas, 14psi, w/ just his downpipe and an HKS super dragger... but then again i'm special :D
special in a way only parents can love.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts