Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get my BL 2.5 mm headgasket and injectors installed on my NA-T. I found this place http://icsperformance.com/ one day i was in stamford. They have like 5 turbo m3's on their lot. When i called i found out that junior (used to work at turbotrix) works there. Does anyone have any feedback on this place. What other shops near westchester, ny could do the work for me.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
didnt know jr worked there? didnt he work in ny with r33's and mk4's? ics did my good friends jamar harris 10 sec. m3 and has a pretty good rep. dont know how well they can tweak out a mk4 but its not hard at all to do a hg job..... i say yes get it done...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
they do amazing things with turbo bimmers. i would let them work on my car.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All i want done is hg, injectors, and stupid stuff like egr blockoffs, fuel dampner bypass, vpc+safc tuning. Thats all pretty basic stuff so it should be okay right?

G

·
mfr122887 said:
All i want done is hg, injectors, and stupid stuff like egr blockoffs, fuel dampner bypass, vpc+safc tuning. Thats all pretty basic stuff so it should be okay right?
Hi Guys,

Yes Junior is full time @ ICS and hasd been with us for almost 10 months building and tuning some sick stuff. We can handle any and all Supra needs and this Saturday would be a great day to stop by becuase we are having a Corvette Dyno Day/Open House. Come on down, hang out and meet the ICS Team. Junior will be on hand to answer any and all questions.

Brian

Mods: Just answering a member's question

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would it be possible to drop the car off this day too? How long would it take to install hg, injectors and tune a VPC+SAFC combo on 93 octane?

G

·
mfr122887 said:
Would it be possible to drop the car off this day too? How long would it take to install hg, injectors and tune a VPC+SAFC combo on 93 octane?
Come down tomorow and we can come up with a game plan and we should be able to take the car in not this week but next. No need for the car to sit here when we can't get to it.

Brian

·
Registered
263 Posts
BigVic said:
If Junior is there, then you have nothing you worry about. :)

thanks Vic!

I was looking for you at HIN.. I was there with my silver Viper (team Infamous)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
JUNIORAWD said:
thanks Vic!

I was looking for you at HIN.. I was there with my silver Viper (team Infamous)
Nothing but the truth about you man. You are one of the FEW incredible people out there, and sincerely "the man."

:bigthumb:

PM Sent. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts